🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do straight men think that Gay/Bisexual people threaten their masculinity when Sparta,vikings and the Romans embraced it and were fierce warriors?

Its got to be more than that though. Just seeing a gay man as feminine wouldn't bring the violent reactions I have seen. It would be more like ignoring an ugly girl. Its got to be some latent homosexual tendencies the person feels he is trying to hide.
Well, being seen as manly is deeply important to a lot of men. It creates a lot of toxicity sometimes, especially if the guy secretly is attracted to men and is at war on the inside over the need to feel like a man. It's very dysfunctional.

I noticed in Mexican dramas and other dramas from Spanish speaking countries like Columbia portray LGBT people as something that is shameful, when they shouldn't.

^^Justagay1 is a latent homosexual that is threatened by other openly homosexual men. You can't mention anything close to sex without it triggering him. He is the guy the OP is describing. Notice how the OP translated to someone have a dick in their ass in his mind.

LOL, how are you and Rand doing?

The authoritarian right’s unwarranted hostility toward gay and transgender Americans is the consequence of conservatives’ fear of diversity and desire to compel conformity and punish dissent at the expense of individual liberty.

So Republican men should stay in the closet or at least in the mens room at the interstate reststops and airports.

I think those who attack, kill, maim or otherwise feel threatened instead of not giving a shit one way or another, MAY have homosexual tendencies. Why else get so peeved about it?

Some women like getting it up the ass. What's the difference? A butthole is a butthole.

I wonder why many straight people feel that gay and bisexual people threaten their masculinity when the Spartans and the Romans and Vikings embraced it and were fierce warriors. Why are straight men hung up on it threatening their masculinity when it has nothing to do with how a manly a person is?
It's a republican thing. They are all afraid they might be gay.

From what I can tell, there are two types of Gay men. I have a few friends that are in the effeminate class. They're not liable to do anything worse than flirt with me. Then you have the bulls. Having those guys staring at my ass all of the time is a threat to my masculinity. I just beat them up and then they understand.

I wonder why many straight people feel that gay and bisexual people threaten their masculinity when the Spartans and the Romans and Vikings embraced it and were fierce warriors. Why are straight men hung up on it threatening their masculinity when it has nothing to do with how a manly a person is?
Not only gays and bi-sexuals..strong women scare the hell out of them too.

There is a subset of straight men who are extremely fragile and think that they can only authenticate themselves by acting like something out of a Rambo movie. It's insecurity. Many of them also can't be in a relationship with a woman unless they make sure that she, and the whole world, knows that he dominates her. They are uncomfortable in their own skin, so the Tarzan/Rambo bit provides the fantasy bit that allows them to survive. They pursue and marry women much younger than they are, too, because they are not grown-up enough to maintain a relationship with an adult woman.

Forum List

Back