Why Do The Illegals Expose Women and Children to Tear Gas?

I mean, what kind of adult would do something like that? They should be arrested for child endangerment

-Geaux
Mexicans are like liberals and Muslims. Muslims will put bombs on their children or expose them to deadly gasses, so they can get sympathy. Liberals starve their children then send them to school, because they want the rest of the US to be sympathetic to the liberal cause. Same with Mexicans....Simple as that....

I mean, what kind of adult would do something like that? They should be arrested for child endangerment

-Geaux

Because they have an agenda.

That agenda is getting into the US any way they can.

They sure don't care if their kids get tear gassed as long as they think they can get across the border.

Oh and I can't tell you how much of a shit I do not give about those tear gassed kids.

Don't want to get gassed. Stay the fuck home.

-Geaux

Because they have an agenda.

That agenda is getting into the US any way they can.

They sure don't care if their kids get tear gassed as long as they think they can get across the border.

Oh and I can't tell you how much of a shit I do not give about those tear gassed kids.

Don't want to get gassed. Stay the fuck home.
Or better yet, those kids need to listen to Uncle Al.

Ale Gore Speaks to Kids: Dont listen to your parents.
Kick them in the knees, bite them in the privates, stay with grandma and grandpa, dont come to the US and get gassed...

Ah, emotion is irrelevant. I'm sure $$$ are pouring in across the border to provide gas mask for future attacks. I agree it looks bad for those who are exposing women and children to unlawful activity and then the punishment that ensues

No, gassing women and children never looks good...

The fact you guys are spinning so much afterwards says it all.

Forum List

Back