Why do U.S. citizens go to communist countries doing dumb things just to get busted?

Russia is not communist you dumb fuck.
You're another one.
Russia is not communist you dumb fuck.
You're another one. So why would Russia in particular attempt to destroy Democracy at hacking your so-called president and dumb fuk tRump in there? My advice to you is to speak with a more refined point of view as opposed to being some uncouth ignoramus. If I were a naturally born Russian citizen in Russia, then I would abide by that law of its land. Yet, I am a naturally born U.S. citizen, and as such, I hold allegiance to the law of the land of the U.S.

Communist Party of the Russian Federation - Wikipedia

You moron communism ended in 1991

Is Russia a communist country?

Communism as a state ideology is dead in Russia. This is official. “No ideology may be established as a state or obligatory one,” goes Article 13 of Russia's Constitution adopted in 1993. This is a major difference compared to previous Soviet constitutions
Really? Well treason, lies, propaganda and bs are a state of idiotology, much like what your Fuhrer tRump, his media hacks and cult followers represent.

:cuckoo:

Why do dumb people want to make America a communist country? For that matter, why do they start endless, banal, predictable partisan troll threads wallowing in their assrash over an election long since passed?
America, love it, leave it or never come to it. In your case, that should resolve your hater issue.

You clearly don’t love it, so get going.

It puzzles me instead of keeping their tails in America, unscrupulous U.S. citizens insist on gong to highly edgy and perhaps communist nations who end up doing stupid things that creates foreign relations complications. In my opinion, anyone who feels the dimwitted urge to go to places like Russia, China and NK in particular, should be warned that they would be at their own risk. No need for terrible things to happen over choices made by stupid nitwits.

U.S. Ambassador Visits American Who Was Arrested In Russia On Suspicion Of Spying

You realize that many thousands of Americans currently live abroad, right genius?

Why do dumb people want to make America a communist country? For that matter, why do they start endless, banal, predictable partisan troll threads wallowing in their assrash over an election long since passed?
America, love it, leave it or never come to it. In your case, that should resolve your hater issue.

Liberal pinko commie bastards are not American's

Libtards are mad because Hillary won the popular vote but lost in the electoral college.

Libtards are mad because Hillary won the popular vote but lost in the electoral college.

In other words, because she lost the election.

Thanks to the public school system Americans are illiterate idiots. A recent study found that the average college freshman reads at a 7th grade level.
Considering you despise America, leave or never come to it to not be bothered at what goes on in America. Additionally, reflecting on your own ignorance you left out what part of America you base your insult on.

I am an honorably discharged Vietnam veteran and served my time many decades ago and proud of it. The liberal congress shut down our food and oil which gave me an intense hatred of Democrats. What have you done if anything? Say it, say it!

It puzzles me instead of keeping their tails in America, unscrupulous U.S. citizens insist on gong to highly edgy and perhaps communist nations who end up doing stupid things that creates foreign relations complications. In my opinion, anyone who feels the dimwitted urge to go to places like Russia, China and NK in particular, should be warned that they would be at their own risk. No need for terrible things to happen over choices made by stupid nitwits.

U.S. Ambassador Visits American Who Was Arrested In Russia On Suspicion Of Spying

You realize that many thousands of Americans currently live abroad, right genius?
That has always been the case, and to which thousands of retired Americans in particular receive their earned U.S. benefits abroad and who are able to vote in U.S. elections. This includes based on their case load, their own citizenship status can be reviewed from time to time as its known where they are. So what's your point?

Right wingnuts are lower than dirt and should be considered a non human species.

A. Russia is not a communist country.

B. I’ve been to China as have millions of other Americans and people of other nationalities. It’s a pretty safe place.

You're another one. So why would Russia in particular attempt to destroy Democracy at hacking your so-called president and dumb fuk tRump in there? My advice to you is to speak with a more refined point of view as opposed to being some uncouth ignoramus. If I were a naturally born Russian citizen in Russia, then I would abide by that law of its land. Yet, I am a naturally born U.S. citizen, and as such, I hold allegiance to the law of the land of the U.S.

Communist Party of the Russian Federation - Wikipedia
This is one of the stupidest posts I've seen yet.

Forum List

Back