Why do you want Trump to be in charge of your healthcare?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Why do you want to restrict our defences more, if he is a mad tyrant?
I thought he was stupid and getting ready to be King?
Please explain how these ARENT complete fucking contradictions?

The big corporate insurance companies are currently in charge of healthcare.

They're beholden to their shareholders, not any individual or group of patients.

And it's been that way for decades.

They're beholden to their shareholders, not any individual or group of patients.

Agreed. Medical co-ops are the way to go. Cut out the middle man. Course that doesn't do anything for catastrophic situations

Why would anyone want government being in charge of their healthcare?

Last edited:
I'll vote for universal healthcare if its run by citizens and government can't touch it. They can't touch the money, they have no control and they can't pass laws governing it. Deal? Of course not because then they can't enrich themselves and corrupt it.

I don't, and too bad he had to destroy the ACA. Now they are going to work on cutting Medicare and they already said no medigap plans C and F in 2020 in Mi unless grandfathered in. I do not want any GOP in charge of my healthcare.

Letting their lobbyists shape ocare didnt help, did it?

Total horse shit. A juvenile dismissal of facts because you're too lazy to look into the problem. It's just so much easier to spout College Sophomore talking points, isn't it, Marc??

We need Universal Health Care but we do NOT need socialized medicine. It is a disaster EVERYWHERE it is used.

You people should to listen me......

We need to copy the Swiss Health Care system.

It is brilliant in its simplicity.

That's what I hoped obama was going for but...... He's a dimocrap. Which means he's a scumbag, he is dishonest, stupid, corrupt and incompetent.

He had a chance to make it work and secure dimocrap domination of our body politic for the next 20 years. Maybe 50.

But, dimocraps are not only scum, they're stupid.

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts
Abortion is not legal under American constitutional law.
Too bad the founders of the nation can't come back to tell us what a bunch of idiots we are.
For the U.S. government to execute someone, or give authority to execute someone, a person has to be found guilty of committing a crime in a court of law.
The U.S. government was never given authority to randomly choose people to be executed.
No state that authorizes abortion can do so without being in violation of federal constitutional rights.
There is no greater form of corruption that one innocent person having to die because another person claims they have a RIGHT under the law.
The Atheist Democrats have an answer for everything, they say "it's not a person until it's born"
OK well, i'm going to go to the Ford plant and drive a truck off the property without paying for it, before they install the antenna, because it's not a truck yet.
What are we? 12 years old?
I guess bullsht is more believable when it comes from someone in a suit with a big title.
We know the Democrats are going to take the side of evil, but what is staggering to think about is how many Republicans have been going along with this.
Every politician who considers themselves a proponent of the Constitution should have been banging pots and pans together in every interview, saying we need to stop these unconstitutional executions.
The Democrats took a few horror stories of "back alley abortions" and legalized a holocaust with them.
We call ourselves a Christian nation and we kill far more people than the pagans did in human sacrifice, and we have surpassed barbarism of the Aztecs ripping someone's heart out and pushing them down a pyramid.
The whole time the Atheist Democrats are laughing their ass off of what they do to our country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
People say there may be a time when a woman has to choose between her life and the kid's.
Well, i guess that decision is up to her, but if the Democrats are going to use that to get their foot-in-the-door for an abortion clinic on every corner, then we have to stop it completely.

Let's be reminded that Ron Paul has been a doctor his whole life, and never saw one case where a woman had to choose between her life or the baby's life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If we're going to be telling woman they're not going to be having abortions, then we're going to have to do an emergency clean up of the adoption / foster care system.
Currently 70% to 80% of children who enter the system suffer some form of abuse.
The child molester Democrats are going to be standing by waiting to expand
their control over that too.
We're going to need wise people in politics to solve these problems, not these dopes in suits we got.

Better yet why don't you explain what those things have to do with each other or with healthcare. Healthcare is currently run by insurance companies.

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts
Too bad the founders of the nation can't come back to tell us what a bunch of idiots we are.
For the U.S. government to execute someone, or give authority to execute someone, a person has to be found guilty of committing a crime in a court of law.
The U.S. government was never given authority to randomly choose people to be executed.
No state that authorizes abortion can do so without being in violation of federal constitutional rights.
There is no greater form of corruption that one innocent person having to die because another person claims they have a RIGHT under the law.
The Atheist Democrats have an answer for everything, they say "it's not a person until it's born"
OK well, i'm going to go to the Ford plant and drive a truck off the property without paying for it, before they install the antenna, because it's not a truck yet.
I guess bullsht is more believable when it comes from someone in a suit with a big title.
We know the Democrats are going to take the side of evil, but what is staggering to think about is how many Republicans have been going along with this.
Every politician who considers themselves a proponent of the Constitution should have been banging pots and pans together in every interview, saying we need to stop these unconstitutional executions.
The Democrats took a few horror stories of "back alley abortions" and legalized a holocaust with them.
We call ourselves a Christian nation and we kill far more people than the pagans did in human sacrifice, and we have surpassed barbarism of the Aztecs ripping someone's heart out and pushing them down a pyramid.
The whole time the Atheist Democrats are laughing their ass off of what they do to our country.
People say there may be a time when a woman has to choose between her life and the kid's.
Well, i guess that decision is up to her, but if the Democrats are going to use that to get their foot-in-the-door for an abortion clinic on every corner, then we have to stop it completely.

Let's be reminded that Ron Paul has been a doctor his whole life, and never saw one case where a woman had to choose between her life or the baby's life.
If we're going to be telling woman they're not going to be having abortions, then we're going to have to do an emergency clean up of the adoption / foster care system.
Currently 70% to 80% of children who enter the system suffer some form of abuse.
We're going to need wise people in politics to solve these problems, not these dopes in suits we got.

Better yet why don't you explain what those things have to do with each other or with healthcare. Healthcare is currently run by insurance companies.
Why would you want a dumbass controlling your healthcare?
Not sure i can make it more clear than that.

I like President Trump's idea about healthcare. Have an unbelievably tremendous system of health care with lower costs in addition to higher quality.

Unfortunately, Congress wasn't interested - particularly the Democrats- so we are stuck with the lower quality, higher cost system Obama gave us

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

Why would you want a dumbass controlling your healthcare?
Not sure i can make it more clear than that.

As I wrote you are far too late because our present "system" makes companies rich by denying healthcare. Doesn't get more dumbass than that.

As I wrote you are far too late because our present "system" makes companies rich by denying healthcare. Doesn't get more dumbass than that.

You think people in the other countries don't get denied treatment by their government systems?

I'll vote for universal healthcare if its run by citizens and government can't touch it. They can't touch the money, they have no control and they can't pass laws governing it. Deal? Of course not because then they can't enrich themselves and corrupt it.
That’s just fucking stupid.

The worst thing you could ever do to healthcare and make sure you never get much of it is turning it over to a group of politicians to control.

That’s just fucking stupid.

:eusa_shhh: I'm messing with the libs.

Forum List

Back