'Why Does Alec Baldwin Get a Pass Using Gay Slurs?

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Anderson Cooper: 'Why Does Alec Baldwin Get a Pass Using Gay Slurs?' Conservative 'Would Be Vilified' | NewsBusters

Noel Sheppard's picture

As NewsBusters previously reported, Alec Baldwin had another major meltdown on Twitter Thursday which included a homophobic attack on a British reporter.

CNN's Anderson Cooper struck back Friday posting on Twitter, "Why does #AlecBaldwin get a pass when he uses gay slurs? If a conservative talked of beating up a 'queen' they would be vilified":

Good question.

Paula Dean lost her career for saying ****** 30+ years ago, but Baldwin only has to tweet he's sorry.

Anderson Cooper: 'Why Does Alec Baldwin Get a Pass Using Gay Slurs?' Conservative 'Would Be Vilified' | NewsBusters

Noel Sheppard's picture

As NewsBusters previously reported, Alec Baldwin had another major meltdown on Twitter Thursday which included a homophobic attack on a British reporter.

CNN's Anderson Cooper struck back Friday posting on Twitter, "Why does #AlecBaldwin get a pass when he uses gay slurs? If a conservative talked of beating up a 'queen' they would be vilified":

Good question.

Paula Dean lost her career for saying ****** 30+ years ago, but Baldwin only has to tweet he's sorry.

Who gave him a pass? I think what he said is despicable, but I usually do not pay attention to what people like Alec Baldwin have to say.

Do not worry though, in 30 years he will lose his job because of this.

Last edited:

Noel Sheppard's picture

Good question.

He doesn't get a pass from me....he lost me years ago with his rant at his own daughter. This just shows more of his idiocy.

Ok, individuals aren't giving him a pass.

But why the blase response from the rest of the media world?

Isn't Hollywood all but run by gays? If I had TV, couldn't I turn it on right now and find a gay person or theme in moments?

Noel Sheppard's picture

Good question.

Are you comparing the behavior of a conservative politician to a liberal Hollywood actor? Is Baldwin running for office somewhere?

Baldwin doesn't have to be politically correct. Or do you understand how that phrase came into the vernacular in the first place?

And Anderson Cooper is just going for ratings by even reporting this as "news".

Last edited:
And all of this is apropos of what?

The dude could not play one of the lamest characters of all time, Dave Robicheaux, on the screen.

I mean, come on.

Noel Sheppard's picture

Good question.

Who gave him a pass? I think what he said is despicable, but I usually do not pay attention to what people like Alec Baldwin have to say.

Do not worry though, in 30 years he will lose his job because of this.

I don't either and only know that he did it. But I do pay attention to cnn, when I can and considering how left it is, it must have really pissed Cooper off, knowing that if any con had said it, he'd be leading the charge against him.

Noel Sheppard's picture

Good question.

Are you comparing the behavior of a conservative politician to a liberal Hollywood actor? Is Baldwin running for office somewhere?

Baldwin doesn't have to be politically correct. Or do you understand how that phrase came into the vernacular in the first place?

No. Fail.

Better luck next time retard.

Noel Sheppard's picture

Good question.

Obviously because he's gay.

Noel Sheppard's picture

Good question.

No. Fail.

Sounds like you get actors and politicians all mixed up. Oh.....That's right.....you do!

bedtime_+for_+bonzo_txt.jpg

Noel Sheppard's picture

Good question.

What political office is Paula Deen (this without even knowing her politics) running for, nitwit?

Do you need someone to draw you a picture?

Noel Sheppard's picture

Good question.

He's banged some very very hot chicks for a closet queen.

No. Fail.

Sounds like you get actors and politicians all mixed up. Oh.....That's right.....you do!

bedtime_+for_+bonzo_txt.jpg

Failed again.

It's just not your day. Why don't you get a nice glass of warm milk and take a nap. You'll be less dumb after you do.

Noel Sheppard's picture

Good question.

He's banged some very very hot chicks for a closet queen.

Abundance breeds contempt...ahhh maybe

Forum List

Back