Why does Biden always seem to pick the kind-of black person to serve as the token? Why no black that better represents the ‘majority’ of black folks?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Seems like he’s being intentionally exclusive of ‘real’ black folks…why?
Paris Davis - Looks white but claims to be black
Kamala Harris - Looks Indian but claims to be black
Karine Jean Pierre - White featured, well spoken gay black woman (real blacks aren’t white featured or gay)
Lloyd Austin - Highly educated, well spoken, woke military man (not a fair representation of real blacks)

Look, if Biden will hire an obese tranny as health secretary and a tranny to deal with nuclear waste to virtue signal then why hasn’t he hired a real hood black to serve in a federal position?

Karine Jean Pierre - White featured, well spoken gay black woman (real blacks aren’t white featured or gay)
Lloyd Austin - Highly educated, well spoken, woke military man (not a fair representation of real blacks)

Look, if Biden will hire an obese tranny as health secretary and a tranny to deal with nuclear waste to virtue signal then why hasn’t he hired a real hood black to serve in a federal position?
Harris father was African, the mother Indian. What is your problem?

All are of African descent and well educated. What is your problem with that?

"Tokens" are what they deal in. They want controllable sheeples and puppets. They do NOT want anybody with brains, intelligence, or knowledge. They can't take the chance of being outwitted, outsmarted, outmanuvered, and outclassed........which isn't hard to do at all.

Biden only appoints BINO's

Lets be honest, Democrats are nothing if not FAKE. You can't believe one word out of their lying mouths. Their words are FAKE, their actions are FAKE.

Why aren’t those who are qualified rather than being racist

He has just chosen a gentleman to head the FAA who admitted to a Congressional committee that he does NOT know anything about airplanes.

Only FOX showed clips of the hearing.

Of course, the mainstream media were too embarrassed to show it.

Rough looking dude

Are we witnessing the death of Black prophetic fire in our time? Are we experiencing the demise of the Black prophetic tradition in present-day America? Do the great prophetic figures and social movements no longer resonate in the depth of our souls? Have we forgotten how beautiful it is to be on fire for justice? These are some of the questions I wrestle with every day and it's why Biden should pick ME, even though i'm not black

Are we witnessing the death of Black prophetic fire in our time? Are we experiencing the demise of the Black prophetic tradition in present-day America? Do the great prophetic figures and social movements no longer resonate in the depth of our souls? Have we forgotten how beautiful it is to be on fire for justice? These are some of the questions I wrestle with every day and it's why Biden should pick ME, even though i'm not black
I hear Sam Brinton created an opening. Do you have a puppy fetish?

Since the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr., it is clear that something has died in Black America. The last great efforts for Black collective triumph were inspired by the massive rebellions in response to Dr. King's murder. Yet these gallant actions were met with increasing repression and clever strategies of co-optation by the powers that be. The fundamental shift from a we-consciousness to an I-consciousness reflected not only a growing sense of Black collective defeat but also a Black embrace of the seductive myth of individualism in American culture. Black people once put a premium on serving the community, lifting others, and finding joy in empowering others. Today, most Black people have succumbed to individualistic projects in pursuit of wealth, health, and status. Black people once had a strong prophetic tradition of lifting every voice. Today, most Black people engage in the petty practice of chasing dollars. American society is ruled by big money, and American culture is a way of life obsessed with money. This is true for capitalist societies and cultures around the world. The Black prophetic tradition along with the prophetic traditions of other groups is a strong counter-force to these tendencies of our times. Integrity cannot be reduced to cupidity, decency cannot be reduced to chicanery, and justice cannot be reduced to market price

Harris father was African, the mother Indian. What is your problem?

All are of African descent and well educated. What is your problem with that?
Real blacks….the MAJORITY, are not half black and they are not “well educated”.
Why does Biden steer clear of REAL blacks?

Forum List

Back