Why Does Kamala Cackle So Much? Medical Expert Says It's A Known Condition

Stop watching edited videos and believing they are real.
I don’t, but believe what you need to, I am fine with the condition I have a friend that suffers with it, why do you have an issue with it?

Are you old enough to be on this forum? You seem childish. I hope I don't have to place you on permanent ignore.
Why you claimed to put me on ignore and you still keep responding to my posts, you seem to lie a lot.
Wow, that's just sad.

Is that really the best you can do?
she has a nervous laugh why do you think it is an issue?

Well that's what the 'imposter syndrome' actually is. A defense mechanism to cover up deep feelings of insecurity and/or exposure as the imposter you know you are.
Kamala is the poster child for IMPOSTER CANDIDATE. Easily the worst ever in US History.

Impostor syndrome is not a recognized psychiatric disorder and is not featured in the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual nor is it listed as a diagnosis in the International Classification of Diseases
I haven’t been to Europe, either.

Kamala is the poster child for IMPOSTER CANDIDATE. Easily the worst ever in US History.
It is obvious she is faking responses most of the time. This results in the incomprehensible repetitious words or lines that don't mean anything but she intends to sound wise, and of course the characteristic cackle that consciously or unconsciously is intended to divert from whatever topic is being discussed and/or buy her time.

It is obvious she is faking responses most of the time. This results in the incomprehensible repetitious words or lines that don't mean anything but she intends to sound wise, and of course the characteristic cackle that consciously or unconsciously is intended to divert from whatever topic is being discussed and/or buy her time.
Or hearing her repeat her life story OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER.......

I am leaning towards White Lightning. White Lightning knocks me out while the Mountain Dew leaves me drunk.

Forum List

Back