Why don't Americans care about their health?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Why do we poison our children with lead?

Why do eat so much processed food?

Why is more than 60 percent of adult Americans taking a pill?

Why do some people persist is Sophistry and Burning Strawmen?

Because processed food is cheap, people are too busy working to cook so hey McDonalds is just fine when it is really harmful. Parents who feed their kids that crap on a regular basis are a huge problem. Some countries have very low cancer rates, the us is cancer rampant.

I wouldn't let my kids even work part time at fast food joints. Didn't want them to gain terrible habits.

we are lazy selfish and think we are invincible.
next

laziness...
good food is expensive too - poor people buy a lot of junk.

Thought bananas, eggs etc. are cheap. People need to be more educated about the basics of life early on.
It's sad.

Fruits and veggies don't cost much more than fast food. I grow my own. A labor of love.

Many people live in so-called "food deserts" where there may be a mini-mart at the service station, but there are few places to buy fresh produce.

Why do we poison our children with lead??

We don't anymore. Yes, there are plenty of homes with lead paint still in them but unless the US Government is going to pay for all the lead and asbestos and other harmful material removals in the country, that's not going to change any time soon.

Why do eat so much processed food??

With our current improper society, where both parents generally work and our children are expected to be involved in so many activities, there is no longer anyone at home to cook or any time to do it. Therefore "speed" foods have become very popular due to their ease of preparation and the willingness of people to eat them.

We're taking pills because we've all become fat, dumb, lazy and stupid. We no longer have to actually DO anything. Nor do most people WANT to do anything. Human beings aren't designed for a sedintary lifestyle and when we engage in it our bodies become unhealthy.

Because processed food is cheap, people are too busy working to cook so hey McDonalds is just fine when it is really harmful. Parents who feed their kids that crap on a regular basis are a huge problem. Some countries have very low cancer rates, the us is cancer rampant.

We only live 100 years, call me when people live 800 years eating right, then maybe I would care

Didn't you know. We have the government to care for us. We don't have to do that anymore. Government does everything for us now.

Because processed food is cheap, people are too busy working to cook so hey McDonalds is just fine when it is really harmful.
Got any evidence that McDonald's is harmful? A typical meal at McDonald's consists of a burger and fries. Beef, bread and potatoes. That's not unhealthy.

Forum List

Back