Why don't liberals accept the fact that Obama is a traitor? Congress ARREST Obama for his crimes aga

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
TruthFeed

The billions of dollars he gave these clowns is proof enough and as the cheif of america just look at all the good things he could have done here with all that money !! But he chose not to , and how can you legally do this if not approved by congress and the majority of the American public ??? How and why was he allowed to do this ?? Time to make an arrest and set a example

There's no evidence...fakenews#

WTF is wrong with you fucking diseased bastards.

TruthFeed

The billions of dollars he gave these clowns is proof enough and as the cheif of america just look at all the good things he could have done here with all that money !! But he chose not to , and how can you legally do this if not approved by congress and the majority of the American public ??? How and why was he allowed to do this ?? Time to make an arrest and set a example

Searching for the dumb rating bottom....

Obamas hate America
Not like trump who hates Americans! Least ways those who have less than say 20 million dollars.
MObama
"For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country

the Obamas went to Rev Wright for years!
Wright constantly preached how he hated America and blacks should also
Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America
let's see your proof-

TruthFeed

I disagree with almost all of the goofy crap you spout, but at least you admit that congress and the majority of the American public approved of Obama and his programs.

TruthFeed

I disagree with almost all of the goofy crap you spout, but at least you admit that congress and the majority of the American public approved of Obama and his programs.
please see post # 9
the dumb ones are the ones who do not post facts/documentation/ etc to back up their replies
and the dumb ones are those who call posters, who provide facts, ''dumb''

TruthFeed

please see post # 9
the dumb ones are the ones who do not post facts/documentation/ etc to back up their replies

Yes, I already read that post. You understand that Obama is no longer president, don't you? It will be hard for you, but you need to get new material. The old stuff doesn't work any more.

TruthFeed

please see post # 9

Yes, I already read that post. You understand that Obama is no longer president, don't you? It will be hard for you, but you need to get new material. The old stuff doesn't work any more.
I said the Obamas hate America---you are saying this is wrong?
the link is right there

TruthFeed

please see post # 9

the link is right there

Yes, you are wrong, and your momma dresses you funny too.

Obamas hate America
Not like trump who hates Americans! Least ways those who have less than say 20 million dollars.
Nonsense. His policies have those worth less than 20 million dollars cheering in the streets.

It's the elitist craphats who protest.

Yes, we've seen them all cheering in the streets with their swastikas and pointy white hats. Never saw much of that before Trump became president.

The Great Obama had the most scandal free administration since Jimmy Carter

TruthFeed

please see post # 9

the link is right there

ok--from this point on, everyone knows your posts are really crap...they are worthless
you just spew out crap with no facts/etc
it's the ignore button for you
I try to have civilized, polite, intelligent, etc discussions--but you cannot

please see post # 9

the link is right there

ok--from this point on, everyone knows your posts are really crap...they are worthless
you just spew out crap with no facts/etc
it's the ignore button for you
I try to have civilized, polite, intelligent, etc discussions--but you cannot

You claim the ex-president is a traitor and should be arrested and then say you want to have civilized, polite, intelligent discussions? That's just crazy. Your thread proves you aren't capable of any of those things.

Why do people like Moorelloyd get their news from Facebook, is he dumb? a Russian? Easily duped? or all of the above.

Obama Bribed Iran $400 Million to Release U.S. Prisoners?

Anyone who wonders why America has a complete moron as president look no further then righties who get their brain from Facebook.
upload_2017-11-27_18-21-59.jpeg
this-crying-welsh-fan-reaction-to-seeing-himself-on-tv-was-the-highlight-of-england-v-wales.png

Forum List

Back