Why don’t republicans seem to understand the consequences of tax cuts?

because Nostra was asking you to define it, and you refused....so I did the google search for him
I'm guessing this simp is a first year community college kid taking Econ 101 and throws out terms his lefty prof uses.

What was that kid who showed up for a few months last year doing the same thing, then disappeared? They sound like the same idiot to me.

25% of the National Debt was incurred under Donald Trump.

The only reason revenues went up is because of the one-time 10% repatriation tax on off-shore profits. The corporations brought billions home boosting short term revenues and then used the money for stock buy backs. It boosted revenues temporarily but the tax cuts reduced revenues permanently.

Tax cuts NEVER increase revenues or jobs. The increased government spending that always accompanies Republican tax cuts that increases revenue, and jobs.
The president is the last person in the cog. Democrats sent him bills to help us out of the pandemic and Trump signed them.

You seem confused. For some reason you think you can tell me what to do. If you want something posted, you post it, Simp.

Let's see this CAGR you are so worried about, Dumbass.:auiqs.jpg:

I do that just to get you to reveal that you don't know how....hell, you don't even know what it means...

Let's look at how the Reagan tax cuts massively increased revenues......

FY 1989$991.1 billion
FY1988$909.2 billion
FY 1987$854.3 billion
FY 1986$769.2 billion
FY 1985$734.0 billion
FY 1984$666.4 billion
FY 1983$600.6 billion
FY 1982$617.8 billion
6.5% per year, compounded...

How about Clinton?

(Juat admit you have no idea)

Forum List