why folks like Trump & Stacey Abrams are disqualified from being POTUS: being overweight or obese affects your intelligence levels negatively

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Yeah, just keep listening to the overweight out of shape unhealthy “smart” guys…/sarcasm

"I went from polite, articulate &smart to insecure, overweight, bombastic & prone to violence. Until I found drugs. It’s amazing I lived " - Foreigner Singer Lou Gramm

President Trump is hardly "obese". A top medical expert signed a letter verifying that Trump is the "Healthiest President Almight God ever created". Official government documents including President Trump's draft card for selective service verified his weight at a very reaonable 180.

Yeah, just keep listening to the overweight out of shape unhealthy “smart” guys…/sarcasm

"I went from polite, articulate &smart to insecure, overweight, bombastic & prone to violence. Until I found drugs. It’s amazing I lived " - Foreigner Singer Lou Gramm

Neither one is worth a crap for President, for different reasons, but not just because they are both very fat.

President Trump is hardly "obese". A top medical expert signed a letter verifying that Trump is the "Healthiest President Almight God ever created". Official government documents including President Trump's draft card for selective service verified his weight at a very reaonable 180.
trumps draft card?.....the one when he was about 18,is that the one?.......

Forum List

Back