Why have Muslim men lowered themselves to be babysitters for women?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Why have Muslim men lowered themselves to be babysitters for women?

As I understand it, many Muslim men have decided to become babysitters and chauffer to grown women by insisting that they be accompanied by a man when going out.

I also understand that Muslim men have taken on the womanly duty of teaching girls how to dress and a grandmother’s duty of teaching women how to dress and what is appropriate to wear.

In Canada, our customs are more of women accompanying women as they do their various chores and sorties and not having to bother men for such menial tasks as driving them about like a chauffeur, nor have Canadian men place ourselves in a grandmother’s position of determining what women’s fashions will be.

Our gays are into such things but not usually heterosexual men.

It seems to me that Muslim men are treating their women like immature children who cannot get around without them and who need to be told what to wear. This is quite a demeaning position for both Muslim women and especially Muslim men.

Where is a Muslim man’s honor in his lowering himself to be a babysitter, companion/chauffeur and a woman’s fashion coordinator?

Regards

DL

Forum List

Back