Why I don't believe in God

Would you believe in God if nothing bad ever happened here on earth?

Would believe if instead of this story it read something like, "Church van miraculously avoids certain death as if the angels themselves descended from heaven to save the day."

Instead, it's only ever stuff like this and this below,

Survivors of deadliest drunk driving crash in U.S. history still bear scars 25 years after 27 were killed in horrific bus fire

"Twenty five years ago Tuesday, 27 people were killed when a wrong-way driver slammed into a church bus and the survivors still bear the scars of that horrific night.

The crash in rural Carrollton, Kentucky, on May 14, 1988 caused the packed bus to burst into flames. Temperatures rose to 1,500 degrees within 90 seconds. "
I have a relative suffering from Alzheimer's disease. They believed in God and one of their sons believes in God and her husband believes in God so you tell me why a god would give somebody such a horrible affliction? And she's got it good at least you did for 60 years. I consider her lucky in the game of life when I think about all the young children who died of cancer. No God would create a earth like that if he had if he did then why call him God? Why worship Him? It's just ridiculous human beings are so arrogant and scared of death that they have come up with this grand illusion that we are special in this universe when we are such a small animal and such a small planet circling a very small son in a very very big universe

What make you think God gave him that infliction?
I don't think there is a god so clearly you are not understanding my point.

The fact we have things like Alzheimers and Meteors hitting the planet prove no intelligent designer.

Why do you say that? Do you have any understand of nature and the natural laws? And if you don't believe in God then why to you argue against God?
I argue with people who claim God spoke to their ancestors because I believe that's a lie.

I debate people who believe in God because because I think the notion is holding us back.

And simply I don't believe. I use to so I have the advantage of knowing you are magical and wishful thinking and cognitive dissonance.

Would believe if instead of this story it read something like, "Church van miraculously avoids certain death as if the angels themselves descended from heaven to save the day."

Survivors of deadliest drunk driving crash in U.S. history still bear scars 25 years after 27 were killed in horrific bus fire

"Twenty five years ago Tuesday, 27 people were killed when a wrong-way driver slammed into a church bus and the survivors still bear the scars of that horrific night.

The crash in rural Carrollton, Kentucky, on May 14, 1988 caused the packed bus to burst into flames. Temperatures rose to 1,500 degrees within 90 seconds. "
I have a relative suffering from Alzheimer's disease. They believed in God and one of their sons believes in God and her husband believes in God so you tell me why a god would give somebody such a horrible affliction? And she's got it good at least you did for 60 years. I consider her lucky in the game of life when I think about all the young children who died of cancer. No God would create a earth like that if he had if he did then why call him God? Why worship Him? It's just ridiculous human beings are so arrogant and scared of death that they have come up with this grand illusion that we are special in this universe when we are such a small animal and such a small planet circling a very small son in a very very big universe

The fact we have things like Alzheimers and Meteors hitting the planet prove no intelligent designer.
You are wrong
With that kind of reasoning and logic why didn't I see it sooner? Lol

I watch religious shows for kids. You are lying to and brainwashing those kids. If they asked you to prove your claims you couldn't. So those kids should be calling bullshit.

Kindergarten math is just as true for adults as it is for kids. But those religious stories, only a child should swallow. Or a gullible adult.

From a hater who claims Jews and Christians don't have the same God. Real theologian.
That's correct, they do not. The Muslims and the Jews have the same God, as do nontrinitarian Christians, but there are damn few of those.

More Bubble World naive.
Educate yourself and not from your hater websites.
If you can't make a valid argument then just don't comment.[/QUOTE

"If you can't make a valid argument then just don't comment."

From the guy who tosses out Christians have a different God than Jews.

You are wrong

I watch religious shows for kids. You are lying to and brainwashing those kids. If they asked you to prove your claims you couldn't. So those kids should be calling bullshit.

Kindergarten math is just as true for adults as it is for kids. But those religious stories, only a child should swallow. Or a gullible adult.
Yet you're so troubled by the concept of God you take the time to attack the concept again and again.

Aside from the fact the notion is completely absurd?
This is exactly why my very non scientific father says. I can destroy every argument he makes but he doesn't want to hear what science says. He says science is stupid. How could all this be without a God.

While that's a good philosophical question it is no argument. Now combine that with religious brainwashing no wonder.

But as humans we have to evolve out of this ancient superstitious belief. Regodamn dickulous.

You are wrong

Yet you're so troubled by the concept of God you take the time to attack the concept again and again.
Yup. We are far from cured of this. Look at Isis. Look how bush used religion to manipulate us. Religion is a wedge issue now.

So I'm not surprised people who believe in invisible men also believed wmd's were in Iraq or bush won the 2000 election.

So I attack the source of the stupid.

This is exactly why my very non scientific father says. I can destroy every argument he makes but he doesn't want to hear what science says. He says science is stupid. How could all this be without a God.

While that's a good philosophical question it is no argument. Now combine that with religious brainwashing no wonder.

But as humans we have to evolve out of this ancient superstitious belief. Regodamn dickulous.

You've got it backwards. What I mean is the idea of God is completely absurd.

You are wrong

If you were 100% sure you wouldn't be here arguing the points you are making.

Oh, by the way, theists think using guilt will work on atheists but we only respond to facts logic and reasoning. When you try to get personal or make claims about us like we are angry, that only further confirms just how wrong you are.

You believe because you want to believe. Same way a kid believes in Santa only you never grow up.

You've got it backwards. What I mean is the idea of God is completely absurd.
Oops

You are wrong

Imagine how mad you would be if you were the only sober guy in the room and no one will give you their keys. That's atheism.

Why do you say that? Do you have any understand of nature and the natural laws? And if you don't believe in God then why to you argue against God?
I argue with people who claim God spoke to their ancestors because I believe that's a lie.

I debate people who believe in God because because I think the notion is holding us back.

And simply I don't believe. I use to so I have the advantage of knowing you are magical and wishful thinking and cognitive dissonance.
You are wrong.

You are wrong

Imagine how mad you would be if you were the only sober guy in the room and no one will give you their keys. That's atheism.
It's your right to believe what you want.
God still loves you.

Atheists are so stupid. If you don't believe in God why do you spend so much time arguing against him? Just denying the truth is all you are doing.

Atheists are so stupid. If you don't believe in God why do you spend so much time arguing against him? Just denying the truth is all you are doing.
God is the tooth fairly, with rain and thunder. Entirely for children...
Wrong as you always are.
Not at all. Your God is a candy machine, that takes prayers. Just a ticket to Heaven, of very little importance, obviously...
It isn't heaven you will be going. Yes, you are wrong.

God is the tooth fairly, with rain and thunder. Entirely for children...
Wrong as you always are.
Not at all. Your God is a candy machine, that takes prayers. Just a ticket to Heaven, of very little importance, obviously...
It isn't heaven you will be going. Yes, you are wrong.
Should you have a rational argument, do tell? As far as your Lord and Savior is concerned, he likes me much more than you. Even your nickname says you are dead fucking wrong...

Forum List

Back