Why I got into so many fights

Kingpin31

Jun 23, 2018
My sister asked me why I got into so many fights growing up, and even in my 20s..
I told her that are there a few reasons why my time of fighting all the time was longer than most people's time of it.

For one thing, most people in my Generation went to pre-school.
This is not healthy for the kid under age 5.
This robbed the kids of their time to be kids, and doing this never works.

The second thing is, is that while most people in my generation grew up in the Suburbs, I was around the minority in my generation who grew up in the inner city.
This environment teaches violence, because violence is much less fiscally expensive than more positive things and better ways to live your life.

The results are, that they do things and act in ways which causes issues.

Aresholes will always find someone else to blame.
Never mind, it's no impediment to becoming President.

My sister asked me why I got into so many fights growing up, and even in my 20s..
I told her that are there a few reasons why my time of fighting all the time was longer than most people's time of it.

The second thing is, is that while most people in my generation grew up in the Suburbs, I was around the minority in my generation who grew up in the inner city.
This environment teaches violence, because violence is much less fiscally expensive than more positive things and better ways to live your life.

Pretty much everybody goes to oreschool, and lots of kids from the inner city manage to stay outta trouble.

What are excuses like again? Something that everyone’s got?

Oooh, that internets be full of the tuf guys!

images

Forum List

Back