🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why I now 100% support Transgender restrooms- and so should you.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So.....Tranny restrooms are all the rage these days. Yeah.....showing up everywhere. About a year ago...my gym put them in (Anytime Fitness). And....I thought "Good Lord....really? What a waste of space."

There just aren't many trannys here. And the ones we have are mentally ill and usually on drugs or working as hookers....so they don't go to gyms.

But then....I had a problem about 2 months ago. Had to drop a deuce. Both men's rooms were occupied. Shit. Literally. So....I used the "Gender Neutral" one.

Wow. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!! Fully stocked. Smelled wonderful like lemon and apple. No one else uses it!!!

Why? Because....well at least down here:

- There just aren't many freak trannys out there
- Dudes are gonna use it because....someone might think you're a fag or something
- Women don't wanna use it because men piss on the seat

So.....no one uses it. Except me. It's Iike my own private restroom!!! Like George Costanza in that one episode!!!! Thanks liberals!!!

Wonders in life sometimes surface as golden opportunities when we least expect. Reason to always keep an open mind--just not too open. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody knows you used the "gender neutral" bathroom to find some dick. I'm sure it's misuse was depressing to you. You couldn't even find a single drop of cum to lick off a toilet seat.

So.....Tranny restrooms are all the rage these days. Yeah.....showing up everywhere. About a year ago...my gym put them in (Anytime Fitness). And....I thought "Good Lord....really? What a waste of space."

There just aren't many trannys here. And the ones we have are mentally ill and usually on drugs or working as hookers....so they don't go to gyms.

But then....I had a problem about 2 months ago. Had to drop a deuce. Both men's rooms were occupied. Shit. Literally. So....I used the "Gender Neutral" one.

Wow. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!! Fully stocked. Smelled wonderful like lemon and apple. No one else uses it!!!

Why? Because....well at least down here:

- There just aren't many freak trannys out there
- Dudes are gonna use it because....someone might think you're a fag or something
- Women don't wanna use it because men piss on the seat

So.....no one uses it. Except me. It's Iike my own private restroom!!! Like George Costanza in that one episode!!!! Thanks liberals!!!
Sorry but your idea isn't novel. Eric Cartman beat you to it.

Forum List

Back