Why Independents like myself voted for Trump

You wasted your vote, since dumb Don was doing nothing about any of the issues you’re concerned about.
Let us know your plan.
I'm sure at least one country has tried it and failed.
My plan is to not vote. Does that work for you? Is your plan to continue doing the same thing hoping for a different result?
:up: Indeed,I thought trump might be differerent than all the other clown presidents we have had for decades now sense he was not a career politician so I did something I have never done before and voted for him,after he never lifted one finger to get rid of the cia,fbi and fed though and same as all presidents going back to LBj,served the interests of Israel instead of the people,he showed his true colors. Anytime I bring up those facts to angelo,he gets angry and insults me.

both parties are corrupt and both are evil so if you vote for either one of them having the mindset you will vote for the lesser evil as many do,then you are part of the problem because you are still voting for evil.evil is evil.both parties are evil.

we have been unable to get a third party that represents the people and not controlled by the elite
which would be the solution but sense that has not happened that really is the only solution,don’t vote but thst will never happen.

You wasted your vote, since dumb Don was doing nothing about any of the issues you’re concerned about.
Let us know your plan.
My plan is to not vote. Does that work for you? Is your plan to continue doing the same thing hoping for a different result?
I liked Trump and will gladly vote for him in 2023.
You are day dreaming thinking trump has a prayer in the next election,if he could not stop vote fraud as president what chance would he have at all as a citizen.lol

I voted for Trump cause he wasn't a politician.

He's a billionaire who can't be bought.

He's a business man who know how to get shit done.

I voted twice for him and they are the best votes I ever cast.
YEAH!
He built the wall, no wait.
Well, he gave us better healthc...never mind
He improve the envir...oops
WELL He did manage to get impeached twice.
Had more of his WH go to prison than anyone since Nixon.
Was caught taking bribes through his companies
Defrauded his supporters of more than a quarter billion dollars AFTER he lost the election.
A success in the eyes of Trumpinistas everywhere!

Who stopped Trump from building the wall?
You want Health Care? Force corporate America to hire Americans.
What exactly is wrong with the environment. Don't unless unless you have a hard science degree.

Let us know your plan.
You are day dreaming thinking trump has a prayer in the next election,if he could not stop vote fraud as president what hence would he have at all as a citizen.lol
No COVID, no mail-in ballots.

Let us know your plan.
Not voting is fine but not sure what it accomplishes.
Have you heard the phrase “consent of the governed?” The state loves to tell us to vote. Don’t. It’s merely encouraging psychopaths.
Exactly,:thup:

Let us know your plan.
Not voting is fine but not sure what it accomplishes.
Have you heard the phrase “consent of the governed?” The state loves to tell us to vote. Don’t. It’s merely encouraging psychopaths.
Again, what are you accomplishing by abstaining?

Let us know your plan.
You really shouldn’t admit that in public.

We don’t want the rest of America looking like this. The reports are indisputable. Every place leftists touch becomes awful. No wonder people are flocking to Fl, TN, NC and TX!

You are a trumper, not an independent. He was a giant failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

I have asked you this before you 10x and you always dodge. How does GDP growth impact your life? Be specific.

You don’t understand economics.

That is not an answer. I actually understand economics very well. So I ask again, how does GDP growth impact YOUR life? Be specific. Or admit you're just spewing News Entertainment talking points because you simply don't know.

It doesn’t effect anyone’s personal life by definition. You would know that if you understood economics. The unemployment rate doesn’t effect me either, but it’s important economically for the country. Your question is just stupid.

Bullshit the unemployment rate does impact you. Lower unemployment equates to lower crime rates, more innovation and better products that you may buy. So it DOES impact you directly. You are the one who doesn’t know economics. Moron.

I don’t even think you could find support for your claims. More innovation? Haha. Funny stuff.

Absolutely. Lower unemployment impacts everyone. More investment in the stock market. Higher 401ks. It does impact you. Moron.

You realize stocks often go up with layoffs?

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

On Wednesday Citigroup announced that it is laying off 11,000 employees worldwide. The news buoyed investors. Citigroup’s stock closed up 6.33 percent.

Their stock did better short term because of the stimulus you dumb shit

Clearly you didn’t read the article. What stimulus was that?

The stimulus that is coming from Congress of $1.9trn you moron. So if unemployment were 100% would stock prices go up?

My example was from 2012... again, stocks often increase with layoffs. It’s a fact.

Nope. 2012 lol is a lifetime ago. Again, if we were at 100% unemployment would stocks go up or down? Down, duh. Sometimes prices get a temporary boost if companies lay off employees as it cuts expenses but it’s short term. In general the markets prefer low unemployment. Why? More people investing. Duh. Moron.

How many examples you need?

Again, one offs. You have zero finance acumen. If investors believe that these events will trigger higher earnings they will buy. If prolonged they will not. Duh.

From your article. Dumbass. That was why the stock jumped.

GM is “perhaps the best positioned” global car maker at the moment, with “dominant market share” in the highest margin internal-combustion car segment in addition to being an industry leader in driverless cars, the Consumer Edge analysts said.

It happened with the layoffs as it often does.

SOMETIMES....not often. It depends on the circumstance. How do you explain 08-09 aka the Great Recession?

Explain what? The economy slowed, unemployment went up, stock market tanked. What you want me to explain? If a company is failing nothing helps their stock. If investors think layoffs will increase profits stock goes up.

Why did the economy slow? Bingo! If a company is restructuring it MAY help the stock if it is failing it will not. Context matters. So why did the economy slow? What happened? Explain in your own words if you have that skill. I know you don't.

So now I hope you see how GDP and the unemployment rate are connected.

We don’t want the rest of America looking like this. The reports are indisputable. Every place leftists touch becomes awful. No wonder people are flocking to Fl, TN, NC and TX!

You are a trumper, not an independent. He was a giant failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

I have asked you this before you 10x and you always dodge. How does GDP growth impact your life? Be specific.

That is not an answer. I actually understand economics very well. So I ask again, how does GDP growth impact YOUR life? Be specific. Or admit you're just spewing News Entertainment talking points because you simply don't know.

It doesn’t effect anyone’s personal life by definition. You would know that if you understood economics. The unemployment rate doesn’t effect me either, but it’s important economically for the country. Your question is just stupid.

Bullshit the unemployment rate does impact you. Lower unemployment equates to lower crime rates, more innovation and better products that you may buy. So it DOES impact you directly. You are the one who doesn’t know economics. Moron.

I don’t even think you could find support for your claims. More innovation? Haha. Funny stuff.

Absolutely. Lower unemployment impacts everyone. More investment in the stock market. Higher 401ks. It does impact you. Moron.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

On Wednesday Citigroup announced that it is laying off 11,000 employees worldwide. The news buoyed investors. Citigroup’s stock closed up 6.33 percent.

The stimulus that is coming from Congress of $1.9trn you moron. So if unemployment were 100% would stock prices go up?

My example was from 2012... again, stocks often increase with layoffs. It’s a fact.

Nope. 2012 lol is a lifetime ago. Again, if we were at 100% unemployment would stocks go up or down? Down, duh. Sometimes prices get a temporary boost if companies lay off employees as it cuts expenses but it’s short term. In general the markets prefer low unemployment. Why? More people investing. Duh. Moron.

Again, one offs. You have zero finance acumen. If investors believe that these events will trigger higher earnings they will buy. If prolonged they will not. Duh.

GM is “perhaps the best positioned” global car maker at the moment, with “dominant market share” in the highest margin internal-combustion car segment in addition to being an industry leader in driverless cars, the Consumer Edge analysts said.

SOMETIMES....not often. It depends on the circumstance. How do you explain 08-09 aka the Great Recession?

Explain what? The economy slowed, unemployment went up, stock market tanked. What you want me to explain? If a company is failing nothing helps their stock. If investors think layoffs will increase profits stock goes up.

Why did the economy slow? Bingo! If a company is restructuring it MAY help the stock if it is failing it will not. Context matters. So why did the economy slow? What happened? Explain in your own words if you have that skill. I know you don't.

Not necessarily. GDP under Trump was not as expected but unemployment was at historic lows pre COVID.

YEAH!
Defrauded his supporters of more than a quarter billion dollars AFTER he lost the election.

What exactly is wrong with the environment. Don't unless unless you have a hard science degree.

TRUMP stopped Trump. He had both houses of Congress and the SCOTUS for 2 years and ALL he did was grow the debt by giving $2T to the wealthiest corporations so they could falsely grow stock prices via buybacks.

That is Trump's singular accomplishment, well that along with losing both houses of Congress and the POTUS in four years, never happened before, and managed to get impeached twice, another record, and turned midwest farmers into welfare queens. WOTTA RECORD you voted for.

Health care? What about those people working for Mcdonalds, who run their own small business, who go laid off when the business closed?

At any given moment, assuming a 4% unemployment rate, there are at least 15Million people without any healthcare, much less affordable, AND what is "affordable" about an $8k deductible and then a 35% copay? Illness and accidents are the leading cause of bankruptcy in this country.
BTW my degree is in computer science. I'm 6c short of a math degree, and 9 short of a physics degree. I was pursuing physics before I found I got real talent in computers.

YEAH!

TRUMP stopped Trump. He had both houses of Congress and the SCOTUS for 2 years and ALL he did was grow the debt by giving $2T to the wealthiest corporations so they could falsely grow stock prices via buybacks.

That is Trump's singular accomplishment, well that along with losing both houses of Congress and the POTUS in four years, never happened before, and managed to get impeached twice, another record, and turned midwest farmers into welfare queens. WOTTA RECORD you voted for.

Health care? What about those people working for Mcdonalds, who run their own small business, who go laid off when the business closed?

At any given moment, assuming a 4% unemployment rate, there are at least 15Million people without any healthcare, much less affordable, AND what is "affordable" about an $8k deductible and then a 35% copay? Illness and accidents are the leading cause of bankruptcy in this country.
BTW my degree is in computer science. I'm 6c short of a math degree, and 9 short of a physics degree. I was pursuing physics before I found I got real talent in computers.
Guess who controls the money?
You do realize that people lost their businesses in Blue cities? Some due to COVID and some due to Liberals rioting.
But I realize you will never think anything negative about Liberals.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

Not necessarily. GDP under Trump was not as expected but unemployment was at historic lows pre COVID.

Its not the only factor. Unemployment was declining for 6 years before trump and continued that trend.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

Show me a recession where unemployment didn't go up.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

Do you remember how trump said Obama unemployment rate wasn't really that good because the labor force participation rate was low? Well it stayed low under trump so his unemployment rate wasn't that good either, by his arguments.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

Do you remember how trump said Obama unemployment rate wasn't really that good because the labor force participation rate was low? Well it stayed low under trump so his unemployment rate wasn't that good either, by his arguments.

Actually labor force participation under DJT increased.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

Its not the only factor. Unemployment was declining for 6 years before trump and continued that trend.

You're moving goal posts and you're hijacking the thread. Do you know what caused the great recession? Yes or no?

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

Well you must have a link. How much did it increase and how high was it historically?

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

You're moving goal posts and you're hijacking the thread. Do you know what caused the great recession? Yes or no?

Moving the goal posts? I'm stating facts any independent would want to know. You don't care though cause you are a trumper.

Wrong. Idiot.

You are the idiot:

Well you must have a link. How much did it increase and how high was it historically?

Google is your friend. I am not going to answer your questions if you don't answer mine.

Forum List

Back