Why is Florida Governor Scott AVOIDING Chris Christie?

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012

Christie went down to Florida ostensibly to help Scott raise money for his campaign, but ooooops.....The kimchee just gets deeper and deeper.

Bridge scandal, Hoboken allegation dog Chris Christie during his Florida fundraising trip

Bridge scandal, Hoboken allegation dog Chris Christie during his Florida fundraising trip | NJ.com

""ORLANDO, Fla. — It was supposed to be Gov. Chris Christie’s comeback tour:

A weekend trip to Florida, where he would show the world he could still drum up top-dollar checks for Republican candidates across the country even as his administration faces a swirl of scandals, subpoenas and allegations of abuse of power.

But instead of highlighting his fundraising chops, Christie, in his new role as the chairman of the Republican Governors Association, spent the day besieged by new claims of political retribution — and shuttling quietly around the Sunshine State as far as possible from the public eye."""

"""Florida Gov. Rick Scott, a fellow Republican, declined to hold any public events with New Jersey’s celebrity governor, a rarity in the middle of a re-election campaign."""

Bwa-hahahahaha....I knew from the very beginning, because I've lived here for 12 years, that this was going to be a whole lot more than just a traffic jam on the GWB. The RNC is in a panic now.

Seriously? Thst is an indication of guilt? Get real. And you know if it were reversed, any dem wouldn't either in a tough election if they thought it could anyway be used against them, which it would with the liberal media for a GOP candidate for sure. Doesn't amount to a finding of guilt in any way, though.

Christie still has Obama cooties.

Hardly. There's a lot of missing cash from the Hurricane Sandy relief fund, too, Bozo.

I knew people were going to start coming forward once the mantle was cracked on Christie. The mayor of Hoboken has now come forward that Christie arm-twisted her, too, and withheld federal relief.

Mayor of Hoboken Says Hurricane Relief Was Threatened
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/19/n...no-reprieve-for-new-jersey-governor.html?_r=0

Katie Couric saved America from Sarah Palin in 2008 with a few simple questions that exposed Palin's total ignorance. I don't know who found the emails between Christie's aides exposing his corruption, but they saved America from Christie. I guy who likes to bully people, even strangers on the boardwalk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously? Thst is an indication of guilt? Get real. And you know if it were reversed, any dem wouldn't either in a tough election if they thought it could anyway be used against them, which it would with the liberal media for a GOP candidate for sure. Doesn't amount to a finding of guilt in any way, though.

Answer the question. What's up with Scott? Christie is there to support HIM for HIS reelection.

Where in my post did I say he was guilty?

Learn how to read.

Answer the question. What's up with Scott? Christie is there to support HIM for HIS reelection.

Learn how to read.

maybe you need to reread before posting, your implication is here -

Bwa-hahahahaha....I knew from the very beginning, because I've lived here for 12 years, that this was going to be a whole lot more than just a traffic jam on the GWB. The RNC is in a panic now.

Learn how to read.

maybe you need to reread before posting, your implication is here -

And it is. I had said this BEFORE 20 subpoenas were issued Friday night.

And before the investigative committee hired the prosecutor who put Blagojevich away for 14 years for a tapped phone call to handle this case.

You may want to actually READ the article I linked to as well, reading comprehensions skills permitting.

Last edited:
Why in the world would Scott hang out with Christie? There's no advantage in it. At this point, the only way to believe that Christie is not corrupt is to believe he is such a bad administrator that he has no idea what his subordinates are doing, and that still makes him a political disaster and liability.

All will be forgiven when he changes his party to democrat.

:lol:

Forum List

Back