why is osama here in American politics ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
what difference does it make.

Seymour M. Hersh The Killing of Osama bin Laden LRB 21 May 2015

this is seymore hersh, he's a heavyweight in the formally journalism. i just wonder/worry about the pageantry of this administration .

people have to draw their own conclusions. if only we could have historical perspective now.

i knew there was some hinky going on. :)

Not everyone agreed. Robert Gates, the secretary of defence, was the most outspoken of those who insisted that the agreements with Pakistan had to be honoured. In his memoir, Duty, Gates did not mask his anger:

Before we broke up and the president headed upstairs to tell the American people what had just happened, I reminded everyone that the techniques, tactics and procedures the Seals had used in the bin Laden operation were used every night in Afghanistan … it was therefore essential that we agree not to release any operational details of the raid. That we killed him, I said, is all we needed to say. Everybody in that room agreed to keep mum on details. That commitment lasted about five hours. The initial leaks came from the White House and CIA. They just couldn’t wait to brag and to claim credit. The facts were often wrong … Nonetheless the information just kept pouring out. I was outraged and at one point, told [the national security adviser, Tom] Donilon, ‘Why doesn’t everybody just shut the fuck up?’ To no avail.

i can't believe someone used the F word in the whitehouse situation room.

Last edited:

this is seymore hersh, he's a heavyweight in the formally journalism. i just wonder/worry about the pageantry of this administration .

people have to draw their own conclusions. if only we could have historical perspective now.

Not everyone agreed. Robert Gates, the secretary of defence, was the most outspoken of those who insisted that the agreements with Pakistan had to be honoured. In his memoir, Duty, Gates did not mask his anger:

Before we broke up and the president headed upstairs to tell the American people what had just happened, I reminded everyone that the techniques, tactics and procedures the Seals had used in the bin Laden operation were used every night in Afghanistan … it was therefore essential that we agree not to release any operational details of the raid. That we killed him, I said, is all we needed to say. Everybody in that room agreed to keep mum on details. That commitment lasted about five hours. The initial leaks came from the White House and CIA. They just couldn’t wait to brag and to claim credit. The facts were often wrong … Nonetheless the information just kept pouring out. I was outraged and at one point, told [the national security adviser, Tom] Donilon, ‘Why doesn’t everybody just shut the fuck up?’ To no avail.

I'd be more surprised if no one ever used the f-word in the Sit Room. :)

better question is why has the CIA controlled media lied from day one saying he was alive all this time when the evidence shows he was murdered shortly after 9/11?

• Banned

better question is why has the CIA controlled media lied from day one saying he was alive all this time when the evidence shows he was murdered shortly after 9/11?
i knew you would like this. it occurred to me that if hillary logs in as president, that the conspiracy section will be bigger than it is today.. flipped over like a clinton hourglass.... heh...:cool:

brennan and mike morrell scare me.

Michael Morell No cover-up on Benghazi - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

Morell Benghazi Talking Points Crossed Line Between National Security and Politics - Breitbart

Last edited:
  • Banned

I'd be more surprised if no one ever used the f-word in the Sit Room. :)

does anyone else feel like it was staged ? cause they were just talking about this in NPR...

wag the dog much obama ? who in chicago is writing these scripts....

Forum List

Back