Why is politifact weapon never used against democrats?

Immediately after Trump's speech the speech was torn apart and everything that Trump said that was close to be untrue was torn apart. Funny, all the things he said that were true was not mentioned, wonder why.

Immediately after Trump's speech the speech was torn apart and everything that Trump said that was close to be untrue was torn apart. Funny, all the things he said that were true was not mentioned, wonder why.

Because telling the truth should be an expectation and normal? Not an outlier event? I know everyone wants to make everthing in american life into partisanshit, but that standard should apply to all forever. If you lie, you should expect to get spanked in public. The problem is with the entire system, not "one side" versus "the other".

It is all the same thing, these "two" imaginary "sides".

Because telling the truth should be an expectation and normal? Not an outlier event? I know everyone wants to make everthing in american life into partisanshit, but that standard should apply to all forever. If you lie, you should expect to get spanked in public. The problem is with the entire system, not "one side" versus "the other".

OK then, when was the last time you saw a Mrs. Tuzla's speech dissected?

Trump's speech was torn apart in real time by Clinton's people, at least initially, for her rebuttal. I would expect the Trump campaign to do the same, but they seem to be not quite up to speed on this, or not as adept. As for tearing into Tuzla's speech, sure someone should tear into everyone's little speech. Go ahead, please. If you're attempting to suggest bias in the "liberal MSM", I would remind you that under Clinton the FCC was deregulated. Six major multinational corporations now control ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read. That's down from 50 some odd companies in the US media market back in the 1980s. There's at least a couple of lessons in that for the american public which by and large have not been stumbled into as of yet.

Trump's speech was torn apart in real time by Clinton's people, at least initially, for her rebuttal. I would expect the Trump campaign to do the same, but they seem to be not quite up to speed on this, or not as adept. As for tearing into Tuzla's speech, sure someone should tear into everyone's little speech. Go ahead, please. If you're attempting to suggest bias in the "liberal MSM", I would remind you that under Clinton the FCC was deregulated. Six major multinational corporations now control ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read. That's down from 50 some odd companies in the US media market back in the 1980s. There's at least a couple of lessons in that for the american public which by and large have not been stumbled into as of yet.

No one lies like Trump and it's about time everything he says comes under scrutiny! This is a Presidential race for Gawd-sake! At the moment, this man wouldn't know the truth if it was kicking him in the arse! :argue: :9:

It is wonderful to have someone check out the lies politicians tell but wouldn't it be great if such an organization existed to check out the lies democrats tell? I'm sure if one existed they would be accused of being 'conservative' and the left will just turn off to anything they say. It is like this thread I started:

Disagree with 'liberals' on anything any you are thrown out
I find it interesting how thin skinned righties can be when they're criticized.

Righties rail on and on about people being too PC, or hypersensitive...but talk about religion, or call a righty a racist....and all of the sudden they become oppressed victims

No one lies like Trump and it's about time everything he says comes under scrutiny! This is a Presidential race for Gawd-sake! At the moment, this man wouldn't know the truth if it was kicking him in the arse! :argue: :9:

Actually it's about time everything said in american society comes under scrutiny. So I don't wait on others to do it for me.

upload_2016-6-23_19-22-41.png

Forum List

Back