Why is Robert Mueller a villain??

So because it's an investigation into a politician, Mueller's investigation has to be motivated by politics? It couldn't possibly be an investigation into a potential crime?
Questions easily answered if people really would just put away their political hats for a moment, and study the situation completely.
I have, so give it your best shot. Why do you feel it's politically motivated?
If you think that I would rehash the entire case that we have all studied over the years here, and then to attempt to do it just for your partisan amusement, well you gotta another thought coming bud. Nobody is that stupid around here, oh wait.
I'll do it for you then.
-It was based on the Steele dossier an such an investigation was unwarranted.
Answer: No it wasn't because the Steele Dossier was just one of several indicators that Russians were infiltrating the Trump campaign and influencing the elections. Furthermore the FBI has wide jurisdiction when INVESTIGATING counterespionage cases, which have national security implications by definition.
- Rosenstein called for a special prosecutor because he didn't like Trump.
Answer: No the special prosecutor was called, when Trump went on camera and simply admitted that he fired the FBI director because of an investigation into his campaign. Followed by him repeating this in a private meeting with the Russian ambassador.
-No Collusion.
Answer: No, Don Jr. actually released an E-mail chain were you can actually, see the Trump campaign actively sought help from the Russian government to defeat his opponent.
-Collusion isn't a crime.
Answer: Sure it is, only legally they would call it conspiracy to defraud the United States government.
I'm sure I missed some. Feel free to give more.
How is that illegals can support Democrat candidates, campaign for them and vote for them in local elections but somehow it is only Russia that is not allowed to add anything to the debate in America?

Why do media outlets from Canada or various European countries get to interfere with our elections?

The answer to these 2 questions undermines everything Democrats and Mueller supposedly have on Trump.
the new year brought you new meds ?If I were you I'd change them ,they're driving you bonkers

Questions easily answered if people really would just put away their political hats for a moment, and study the situation completely.
If you think that I would rehash the entire case that we have all studied over the years here, and then to attempt to do it just for your partisan amusement, well you gotta another thought coming bud. Nobody is that stupid around here, oh wait.
I'll do it for you then.
Answer: No it wasn't because the Steele Dossier was just one of several indicators that Russians were infiltrating the Trump campaign and influencing the elections. Furthermore the FBI has wide jurisdiction when INVESTIGATING counterespionage cases, which have national security implications by definition.
Answer: No the special prosecutor was called, when Trump went on camera and simply admitted that he fired the FBI director because of an investigation into his campaign. Followed by him repeating this in a private meeting with the Russian ambassador.
-No Collusion.
Answer: No, Don Jr. actually released an E-mail chain were you can actually, see the Trump campaign actively sought help from the Russian government to defeat his opponent.
Answer: Sure it is, only legally they would call it conspiracy to defraud the United States government.
How is that illegals can support Democrat candidates, campaign for them and vote for them in local elections but somehow it is only Russia that is not allowed to add anything to the debate in America?

Why do media outlets from Canada or various European countries get to interfere with our elections?

The answer to these 2 questions undermines everything Democrats and Mueller supposedly have on Trump.
the new year brought you new meds ?If I were you I'd change them ,they're driving you bonkers
I don’t need meds.

I am not a Democrat.

Robert Mueller, a Republican, appointed to Senate-confirmed positions by Presidents George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama Mueller served as a Marine Corps officer during the Vietnam War, receiving a Bronze Star for heroism and Purple Heart. Acting United States Deputy Attorney General, and Director of the FBI.

Pretty Impressive! An American war hero, who prosecuted all types of high profile criminals from mafia bosses to serial killers, Mueller was praised by Republicans and Democrats alike for his strong work ethic, and decades of dedication to the enforcement of the law.

So, what happened??

Now, all of a sudden, when Rob Rosenstein, a Trump appointed Republican finds sufficient legal cause to appoint a special counsel to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election, Mueller is branded a villain by Trump supporters for carrying out a partisan "witch hunt" against Donald Trump.

Robert Mueller - Wikipedia
Because he is doing an investigation based on absolutely nothing, allowing the Democrats to point him and the FBI in a partisan light for their own agenda and because he is an obvious creep.
An investigation based on absolutely nothing that has produced 20+ indictments on people interfering with the elections. And several more based on lying about contacts with Russians or their representatives during the campaign.
A fishing expedition to exploit the taxpayers Treasury while giving no results in two years on the original charge of collusion ?? Either Mueller is the most stupid investigator we have ever seen or the most corrupt we've ever seen or he figures that the American people are the most gullible ripened group of ignorant people he's ever seen. Now which is it ???
and how many years and how many millions wasted fishing for Hillary? Repubs are smart investigaters?

There was never any official "special" seperate add-on team of 15-20 secret law officials hired on extra to go after Killary. There were a few salaried congress in a part-time whitewash job under BO. They get paid doing this or nothing else 3days a week for $175K/year. Net cost ZERO.

So because it's an investigation into a politician, Mueller's investigation has to be motivated by politics? It couldn't possibly be an investigation into a potential crime?
I'll do it for you then.
-No Collusion.

Because only one is a nation state using a coordinated campaign to get a candidate elected. And only one of them used illegal means (hacking) to hurt one of the parties. Only one of them is know to have set up false accounts on social media on which specific people were targeted by fake news stories. Foreign media opining isn't the same as a coordinated campaign by a nation state.

Last edited:
Robert Mueller, a Republican, appointed to Senate-confirmed positions by Presidents George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama Mueller served as a Marine Corps officer during the Vietnam War, receiving a Bronze Star for heroism and Purple Heart. Acting United States Deputy Attorney General, and Director of the FBI.

Pretty Impressive! An American war hero, who prosecuted all types of high profile criminals from mafia bosses to serial killers, Mueller was praised by Republicans and Democrats alike for his strong work ethic, and decades of dedication to the enforcement of the law.

So, what happened??

Now, all of a sudden, when Rob Rosenstein, a Trump appointed Republican finds sufficient legal cause to appoint a special counsel to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election, Mueller is branded a villain by Trump supporters for carrying out a partisan "witch hunt" against Donald Trump.

Well Cheeto Jesus and the rwnj media told them he was of course.

I'll do it for you then.
-No Collusion.

Because only one is a nation state using a coordinated campaign to get candidate elected. And only one of them used illegal means (hacking) to hurt one of the parties. Only one of them is know to have set up false accounts on social media on which specific people were targeted by fake news stories. Foreign media opining isn't the same as a coordinated campaign by a nation state.
The BBC has done far more damage to American politics than tiny and insignificant accounts on Facebook, and that is on top of destroying the critical thinking skills of the British people and other Europeans.

Mexico and other nations have supported the illegals influencing our politics, and many of them came here with support from the Mexican government as a way of lowering their crime rate.

I'll do it for you then.
-No Collusion.

Off topic distraction composed of lies fed to you by the likes of Limbaugh and Jones.

Last edited:
I'll do it for you then.
-No Collusion.

Off topic distraction composed of lies feed to you by the likes of Limbaugh and Jones.
I have been saying these things longer than Rush or Alex Jones has.

You have no retort.

So, what happened??

He isn't a villain. The Deplorable trump worshippers are just very very afraid of him.

So, what happened??

He isn't a villain. The Deplorable trump worshippers are just very very afraid of him.
You only like him because he is a villain.

Democrats don’t like anyone else.

So, what happened??

Because he is doing an investigation based on absolutely nothing, allowing the Democrats to point him and the FBI in a partisan light for their own agenda and because he is an obvious creep.
"based on absolutely nothing".....:71: and yet that absolutely nothing has gotten numerous indictments and guilty pleas......what have YOU got?

So, what happened??

"based on absolutely nothing".....:71: and yet that absolutely nothing has gotten numerous indictments and guilty pleas......what have YOU got?
None of those had anything to do with Trump being involved with Russia.

Anyone can create a broad bullshit investigation and get an indictment or 10 when you are looking under every rock.

So, what happened??

Anyone can create a broad bullshit investigation and get an indictment or 10 when you are looking under every rock.
Really? How many indictments did the 9 investigations spanning over 2 years into Benghazi yield? How many into Hilary's e-mails? Correct me if I'm wrong but 0 is significantly lower then 33 isn't it?

So, what happened??

Really? How many indictments did the 9 investigations spanning over 2 years into Benghazi yield? How many into Hilary's e-mails? Correct me if I'm wrong but 0 is significantly lower then 33 isn't it?
Those investigations weren’t broad.

They did their jobs and didn’t find what they suspected they would.

Mueller is indicting people for lying to the FBI(which wouldn’t have happened if there wasn’t an investigation)and indicting Russian citizens that he has no ability to prosecute. It is a joke.

Politics has become a vile scourage on the character and soul of anyone involved in attempting to sway or force opinions that favor another individual or policy over another for serious political reasons and/or purposes.

Robert Mueller may have gotten caught up in it in the same way that Comey had gotten caught up in it. Obama's ideas to drastically change America may have caused the system to begin to believe that it could be done by any means nessesary. In order for that to have occurred, it would take some heavy hitters willing to swear their secret loyalty to the ideas and concepts being contemplated in order to make the changes that were to be obtained long term and/or for years and years to come.

The thing people see most corrupt regarding Mueller/FBI/DOJ are the different standards clearly being applied, along with the systematic obstruction of oversight.

The handling of the Hillary investigations matters is a perfect example of the different standards. Private servers, lost emails, intentionally destroyed government property happened while Hillary was being investigated, do you think TRUMP or anyone in the TRUMP administration could get away with the same?
Hillary not only did all those things but the FBI investigation clearly held Hillary to a different standard. Comey outlined crimes committed by Hillary and then went on to determine "no criminal prosecutor would bring such a case" and yet we see Mueller destroying people like Flynn and Papadopolus with charges of "lying" to the FBI. With Flynn we're told he should have known better, while Hillary is excused for not knowing what is or is not classified. The different standards are endless.
Mueller/FBI/DOJ is obstructing oversight by withholding information claiming it is for security purposes, which has been shown to be a lie.

So, what happened??

That's a good question when you consider many of the same crimes where discovered in the Benghazi and Hillary's email investigation, yet no charges where were made...

Mueller was appointed to investigate Russian attempts to interfer in the 2016 election and possible collusion during the time he has been investigating we have gotten a lot of stuff about payments to two women over alleged affairs people making false statements to the FBI and white collar crimes by people before there was ever a Trump Presidential campiagn we still have nothing about what was the stated purpose of the investigation. This does not make Mueller a villian this common with special prosecutors Ken Starr did the same thing with Bill Clinton in the 90s they are put on the job to investigate one thing and then go off in a hundred different directions of investigation they are given basically unlimited time and resources to do so you give any prosecutor that they will eventually find something to charge you with. I believe special prosecutors are important and needed at times but also think the scope of their investigation needs to limited to what they are appointed to investigate and they should have limits as how long the investigation should go on they can't be endless an investigation without end is fair to no one Democrat or Republican.

Politics has become a vile scourage on the character and soul of anyone involved in attempting to sway or force opinions that favor another individual or policy over another for serious political reasons and/or purposes.

Robert Mueller may have gotten caught up in it in the same way that Comey had gotten caught up in it. Obama's ideas to drastically change America may have caused the system to begin to believe that it could be done by any means nessesary. In order for that to have occurred, it would take some heavy hitters willing to swear their secret loyalty to the ideas and concepts being contemplated in order to make the changes that were to be obtained long term and/or for years and years to come.

The thing people see most corrupt regarding Mueller/FBI/DOJ are the different standards clearly being applied, along with the systematic obstruction of oversight.

The handling of the Hillary investigations matters is a perfect example of the different standards. Private servers, lost emails, intentionally destroyed government property happened while Hillary was being investigated, do you think TRUMP or anyone in the TRUMP administration could get away with the same?
Hillary not only did all those things but the FBI investigation clearly held Hillary to a different standard. Comey outlined crimes committed by Hillary and then went on to determine "no criminal prosecutor would bring such a case" and yet we see Mueller destroying people like Flynn and Papadopolus with charges of "lying" to the FBI. With Flynn we're told he should have known better, while Hillary is excused for not knowing what is or is not classified. The different standards are endless.
Mueller/FBI/DOJ is obstructing oversight by withholding information claiming it is for security purposes, which has been shown to be a lie.
Quite a few points made. So if I didn't catch the meat of it feel free to point out whatever other point I missed.
intentionally destroyed government property happened
Actually the destruction of those 33000 emails which I think you referred to were investigated, and deemed destroyed when the maintenance people charged with maintaining the server destroyed them as a part of routine practice. It was a mistake but not deemed to have been done on purpose. I also want to point out that Hilary Clinton was deemed to have acted inappropriately with classified information. Not that she shouldn't have had it and not that it was leaked to third parties. So what exactly do you think was in those e-mails that would have made any difference?
no criminal prosecutor would bring such a case
I want to remind you that Flynn copped down to simply lying to investigators. Meaning he was charged with a hell of a lot more. And he was directly implicated in the lie. On Clinton no such direct implication was found. So comparing both circumstances seems iffy at best.
withholding information claiming it is for security purposes
Actually the DOJ has a policy to not disclose information on an ongoing investigation. The reason is obvious. Although for a trail full disclosure is required, the same can not be said for the investigatory phase. In this case it even goes further, because in the early days of the Mueller probe Nunes took it upon himself to disclose information to the WH when he got it. Meaning he figured his job not to be oversight but to hamper the investigation. An act for which he first recused himself from further involvement in the Russia probe. And a recusal he subsequently rescinded quietly later.
-I'll tell you what I think the problem is here. Correct me if I'm wrong. For years the place were you got your information told you Hillary Clinton was a criminal. Pundits told you every time why they considered what happened was criminal. When after all that, Comey said, no what she did didn't warrant prosecution. Those same pundits told you the fix was in. And since it's easier to assume foul play, as opposed to admitting being wrong, you and every other person on the right took it in, hook, line and sinker.
- I'll even tell you more, the same could be true right now for the left wing media and people on the left. There is more than enough punditry going on to believe the same thing. There are some differences though. Unlike Clinton a serious crime has been committed. The potential crime could be of truly astounding seriousness. And those people implicated don't act, and indeed some have been proven to not be innocent.

Last edited:

So, what happened??

Oh you want to act all dumb about the double standard going on big time in this country eh ???

Look, the minorities/liberals/left crying victim hood forever now, and the conservatives lending a compassionate ear to it all, and how basically it has ended up being the same scenario explained about that snake in which Trump talked about.... You know the one where the lady rescued the snake, and how she took care of it, and cared for it until it got well again, only for the snake to turn and bite her filling her veins with poison until death.

Forum List

Back