Why is the city broke? Firefighters making 400k

Municipal union contracts can bankrupt any city but why pick on firefighters? The issue seems to come up only during republican administrations.

Firefighters making $400K?
Are ya fuken retarded?

Apparently you didn't bother to read the article either. About half that cost goes to pension, current and future healthcare, and other benefits and the city prepays those. The firemen themselves are not making $400K a year.

Are ya fuken retarded?

Apparently you didn't bother to read the article either. About half that cost goes to pension, current and future healthcare, and other benefits and the city prepays those. The firemen themselves are not making $400K a year.

Gov pensions are the reason cities are going broke.

If anyone working for the city deserved 400K a year it is our firefighters. They earn their money. Fire the career politicians and useless govt. workers living off the taxpayer and give the money we saved to the firefighters. Problem solved.

Are ya fuken retarded?

Obviously, one doesn't need to bother reading the article,
being that you'd have to be a retard to think firemen make that much...

Apparently, you don't read much from HereWeGoAgain,
otherwise you'd know he isn't one of the many dingbats here...
KWIM dingy?

The system is rigged. Incompetent govt. with liberal policy and public servants robbing us blind. Can't speak for all, but where I live the firefighters call in paid sick so that other's can fill their spots to earn overtime pay. These firefighters believe they're entitled see.

Generally speaking firefighters are HIGHLY overpaid. That and for the life of me I don't understand why police don't earn more than they do.

Forum List

Back