Why is the nation/world moving left? Where are leftist politics working? Why the commitment to stay the course?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Iā€™ve been to every state and hundreds of cities, Iā€™ve been all over the world and there are easily recognizable common denominators in all conservative cities, states and nations as well as all leftist/liberal cities states and nations.
A quick glance at some iconic American cities SHOULD quickly tell the tale for anyone paying attention. San Francisco, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Tucson, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, New Orleans, Indianapolis, St Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, NYCā€¦.What has happened to them all as they move their politics further and further left?
A greater divide among the citizenry
A more hostile citizenry
A more dangerous citizenry / more crime
Ineffective public education
Terrible healthcare functionality
Stagnant wages
A dirtier city
Decaying roadways and infrastructure
More homelessness
More illegals
More youth on anxiety and depression meds
More taxpayer dependency
Fewer joining our military
Disdain for law and order

My main question isā€¦.why are so many staying the course, so committed to championing leftist politics, why arenā€™t more recognizing the cause and effect thatā€™s so obviously apparent?

Iā€™ve been to every state and hundreds of cities, Iā€™ve been all over the world and there are easily recognizable common denominators in all conservative cities, states and nations as well as all leftist/liberal cities states and nations.
A quick glance at some iconic American cities SHOULD quickly tell the tale for anyone paying attention. San Francisco, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Tucson, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, New Orleans, Indianapolis, St Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, NYCā€¦.What has happened to them all as they move their politics further and further left?
A more hostile citizenry
Stagnant wages
A dirtier city
More homelessness
More illegals
More taxpayer dependency

My main question isā€¦.why are so many staying the course, so committed to championing leftist politics, why arenā€™t more recognizing the cause and effect thatā€™s so obviously apparent?
Because of the useful idiots and the Joseph Goebbels media championing all the commies!

Americans who are motivated to attempt to define left/right are not consistent with reality.
Very few of the examples on your list actually define the left or the right.

Certainly not 'more illegals' for one example. The political right and capitalism is motivated by the system, to increase unemployment rates vs. employment for the obvious reason.

Capitalist employers: If you don't like your minimum wage job, fk off. There's a line down the street of people waiting for it!

Americans who are motivated to attempt to define left/right are not consistent with reality.
Very few of the examples on your list actually define the left or the right.
Defineā€¦.no. But the examples I noted are the result of leftist politics all the time and everytime. Do you think such is coincidental?
Certainly not 'more illegals' for one example. The political right and capitalism is motivated by the system, to increase unemployment rates vs. employment for the obvious reason.
Whoaā€¦hold onā€¦I want to take you seriously. So ā€˜sanctuaryā€™ cities and states arenā€™t guided by leftist politics? Sanctuary cities and states arenā€™t where the bulk of illegals reside?
Capitalist employers: If you don't like your minimum wage job, fk off. There's a line down the street of people waiting for it!
What you describe is the crux of capitalismā€¦Thatā€™s how itā€™s supposed to work.
ā€œIf you want or need a better job go find one.ā€
Simple shitā€¦no?

Would Jackson, Mississippi be your ideal conservative city? ...
HELL NO!!
Are you about to get RACIST on us?
Please proceedā€¦but know this first and use caution.
IMG_2544.png

Defineā€¦.no.
What?
But the examples I noted are the result of leftist politics all the time and everytime. Do you think such is coincidental?
Work with the example I chose to prove my point.
Whoaā€¦hold onā€¦I want to take you seriously. So ā€˜sanctuaryā€™ cities and states arenā€™t guided by leftist politics? Sanctuary cities and states arenā€™t where the bulk of illegals reside?
That relates to the example I chose. When you address that then the answer becomes obvious on the reason for sanctuaries.
What you describe is the crux of capitalismā€¦Thatā€™s how itā€™s supposed to work.
ā€œIf you want or need a better job go find one.ā€
Simple shitā€¦no?
Yes, simple and simplistic. And so you qualify for the job and then the employer tells you that it's minimum wage with no benefits. And so you tell the employer to take a hike and you go to the next employer on your list. And that employer offers the same, and so on. In other words, no fkn unions!

Now can we get back to capitalism thriving on unemployment? This is the first time I've had an American with enough understanding to pursue the question and stand his ground. We're at least talking about what makes America rich and strong!

It is a simple problem, but not easily solvable.

The most influential voices in our society do not live in the Real World. The "Real World" is where people either own or work for entities that must make (earn) a profit in order to survive. This doesn't sound like anything special, but in the Real World it is equivalent to Marine Corps Boot Camp. It changes you forever.

People in Government do not have that experience. People in Academe do not have that experience. Most of people in the entertainment media do not have that experience. People in the news media are starting to have that experience and they hate it.

The cultural shift to the Left was accelerated dramatically by the Vietnam War. That conflict and the draft that accompanied it drove all of society's "pussies" into college and beyond. People who had no business being in college and otherwise might not have even considered it were driven to do it, just to avoid military service. Once there, they liked it and sought to stay there. They pursued graduate degrees, associate professorships and so on. Eventually they became the Professors, Department Heads, and so on.

But this was not a cross section of our society. It was a dramatically Left-leaning selection of mainly upper-middle class wastrels who now CONTROLLED COLLEGE EDUCATION in the U.S., with predictable results.

We are fucked.

Good_Fellas.US4CC - imperfect.png

The American Experiment is not just a rhetorical euphemism for the difficulty in self-governing a free society. We remain in the generational experiment for identifying the control systems for such a government. In general, the margin of error has been tolerable, and the production of the nation has been tremendously beneficial for the modern world. However, the increasingly cantankerous political discourse and persistent social disorderliness that we are enduring should be the noticeable reciprocating symptoms of the overrun of errors in the design of the government. The generational American Experiment is practical, but it is inefficient for long-term economic stability, and the better progression of the states, communities, private organizations, families, and individuals that comprise the union and society.

The absolute truth is that a three-branch government only prevents any one person from ascending to a dictatorship. The inconvenient truth is that neither the separation nor the checks and balances prevent corruption or control the quality of the inevitable oligarchy that is formed from the peer groups and echelons of the government.

Capitalism can work for everybody. The employer has the right to offer wages to workers that the employer sees fit.

And the prospective worker has a right to demand a fair wage and benefits.

But when there are hundreds of applications for the job, the employer has the right to offer minimum wage or even less.

That's why workers form unions. All simple shit that's easy to understand!

How's it workin out so far? Are wages and benefits fair or are immigrants fkng up Capitalism by accepting jobs for less then minimum? Jobs that Americans want and will gladly accept for a fair wage!

It's simple shit!

And yet you are supporting Kumalot Harris and her Soviet Price controls.
Profit controls eliminate the need for price controls.

Is there too wide a gap between the profits of the workers and the top earners in America?

Is there income inequality that's unequalled in any other country, or is it all leftist bullshit designed to steal OPM?

Is there too wide a gap between the profits of the workers and the top earners in America?

Is there income inequality that's unequalled in any other country, or is it all leftist bullshit designed to steal OPM?
You got the last part correct. Either way it is still Soviet Style heavyhandedness designed to force control over the masses.

Is the title, 'Kumalot' a sexual innuendo? That's probably going to be counter productive for the R's.

It carries with it that they view Kamawla as a cheap and easy, sleazy whore.

Stock holders demand more return for their money you'll not get profit controls a the other is pure communism!

A more hostile citizenry
Stagnant wages
A dirtier city
More homelessness
More illegals
More taxpayer dependency

Lies and propaganda. That's all that democrats have. And they are great at it.

Stock holders demand more return for their money you'll not get profit controls a the other is pure communism!
Whatever would cause you to think I'm interested in solutions for the problems.

I learn from the forum, on the attitudes that are the reasons for the problems. The possibilities I've been imagining are becoming probabilities. I think that Trump is close to needing a miracle, and that's unsettling because there is no god to provide miracles.

I'm gaining faith in there being an election without ballot boxes before November.
Or the 24 stolen election being taken back after the election!

Forum List

Back