Why is the News Media BIASED?

I'd also follow the lack of money. Journalist in general aren't well paid.
I randomly picked Kansas City: News Reporter Anchor Salary in Kansas City, MO | Indeed.com

At these salaries why wouldn't there be a natural tendency to lean towards a liberal government? If I was raising a family on that kind of dough I too would be concerned about a social safety net.
$41k a year and you think government care is why? LOL.

"Why is the News Media BIASED?"

It isn’t.

Just because you and other conservatives don’t like the facts being reported which conflict with errant, subjective, wrongheaded conservative dogma doesn’t mean ‘the media’ are ‘biased.’

Wrong, asshole, it is. Nothing could be more obvious than media bias.

"Why is the News Media BIASED?"

It isn’t.

Just because you and other conservatives don’t like the facts being reported which conflict with errant, subjective, wrongheaded conservative dogma doesn’t mean ‘the media’ are ‘biased.’

Facts? You mean like what the Orlando Muzzie shooter said on his 911 call?

You have to be joking.

I'd also follow the lack of money. Journalist in general aren't well paid.
I randomly picked Kansas City: News Reporter Anchor Salary in Kansas City, MO | Indeed.com

At these salaries why wouldn't there be a natural tendency to lean towards a liberal government? If I was raising a family on that kind of dough I too would be concerned about a social safety net.

Well, so much for integrity and doing one's job.

Why ARE the news media biased? Because any news medium is composed of humans and bias is inherent in communication. More than that, viewing the bias is subjective; one person's truth is another's propaganda.
Look at news media and always think, "That could be the truth."

Why ARE the news media biased? Because any news medium is composed of humans and bias is inherent in communication. More than that, viewing the bias is subjective; one person's truth is another's propaganda.
Wrong. There is only one truth regardless of any opinions. Belief doesn't alter reality.

Here's a hint:
Media%20Bias.png

IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama's Deputy Press Secretary

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama's Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

And now you know why it is no surprise the media usually goes very easy on Obama's many errors.

Ya think there might be a little bias in the news?
542d9fd9-17bd-47bc-a9e8-0d6bb64d65fa
Known for a long time by some of us. Ignored or unknown by others.

Liberals are attracted to journalism because they are much more motivated in changing the world. Reporters report the news, journalists make the news. And being liberal everything is viewed through emotional filters and moral relativism.
Yup. LIBs are "emotional hemophiliacs".

Liberals are attracted to journalism because they are much more motivated in changing the world. Reporters report the news, journalists make the news. And being liberal everything is viewed through emotional filters and moral relativism.
Agreed and of course, let's not forget the motto many of them hold...

The ends justify the means...

Must of us older people know that after the 50's commie hearings that many of them went into hiding in the education field that was NOT looked at by any govt entities.

It was easy for the enemies of democracy to spew their warped opinions and propaganda to the young and be hailed as advanced thinkers....they knew it would take 50 or more years to CHANGE our Young's thinking. We beat them in WW II but let our guard down and didn't think the subversives could continue.

Today's popularity of the Berning Madman and the journalists that cover the news are prime examples of our missing the threats.....It will take decades to fix this....if we can!

Wrong. There is only one truth regardless of any opinions. Belief doesn't alter reality.
'Reality' is belief.
Reference, Matherw 21:21
:For most certainly I tell you, whoever may tell this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' and doesn't doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is happening; he shall have whatever he says.

A super majority (78%-85%) of journalists identify with Democrats. That's a bias right off the bat. This is also fertile ground for burying stories unflattering for Democrats, seeking approval and friendship from Democrat leaders, and presenting the news flattering to Democrats and damaging to the opposition. This is not a bitch, whine, or complaint......strictly analysis. Similarly, Liberals should not cry and whine that there is no bias. Accept that there are two medias. The media that moves further away from its bias in coverage of a given story is the one that is adhering to Journalism Principles. Liberals calling out Fox News for being biased and yet denying ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, and tax-payer funded PBS engage in bias is an absolute joke.

It is the Zionist Left and the Zionist "Right," if you can call Murdoch owned Fox "right." In reality, they are all about Israel... and all of them were for war with Iraq regardless of the reason given or the truth of the reason given.

You are literally vetted for being Pro Israel enough before they let you speak...

'Reality' is belief.
Reference, Matherw 21:21
:For most certainly I tell you, whoever may tell this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' and doesn't doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is happening; he shall have whatever he says.
No, reality is not belief. Look it up. Religion is called a faith for a reason, you cannot will reality into existence.

'Reality', 'truth', 'objectivity' are words, created by humans, not absolutes like gravity.

In America there is scarcely a hamlet that has not its newspaper. It may readily be imagined that neither discipline nor unity of action can be established among so many combatants, and each one consequently fights under his own standard. All the political journals of the United States are, indeed, arrayed on the side of the administration or against it; but they attack and defend it in a thousand different ways. They cannot form those great currents of opinion which sweep away the strongest dikes. This division of the influence of the press produces other consequences scarcely less remarkable. The facility with which newspapers can be established produces a multitude of them; but as the competition prevents any considerable profit, persons of much capacity are rarely led to engage in these undertakings. Such is the number of the public prints that even if they were a source of wealth, writers of ability could not be found to direct them all. The journalists of the United States are generally in a very humble position, with a scanty education and a vulgar turn of mind. The will of the majority is the most general of laws, and it establishes certain habits to which everyone must then conform; the aggregate of these common habits is what is called the class spirit (esprit de corps) of each profession; thus there is the class spirit of the bar, of the court, etc. The class spirit of the French journalists consists in a violent but frequently an eloquent and lofty manner of discussing the great interests of the state, and the exceptions to this mode of writing are only occasional. The characteristics of the American journalist consist in an open and coarse appeal to the passions of his readers; he abandons principles to assail the characters of individuals, to track them into private life and disclose all their weaknesses and vices.

Tocqueville: Book 1 Chapter 11

Like I keep saying. Manufactured bullshit by hack partisan propaganda outlets. Nothing has changed in centuries.

When I was younger, American Journalists were celebrated because their craft was rooted in impartialness and objectivity. We mocked Soviet style journalism where they reported based on what would keep them in good favor with those in power. Things have definitely changed. Woodward & Bernstein were the icons of crack reporting to break the story. Contrast that with Dan Rather showing forged documents as authentic and look how many people lost their job to cover up while Rather was provided an elegant exit to pasture.

Recently Facebook found to skew news headlines, Google search algorithms doctored, un-told number visits to WH, Facebook work to block anti-muslim comment overseas.....this much was found.

I didn’t know CBS owned Jeopardy. I’m pretty sure they don’t own the NFL so, the streak of 100% lies by Ass is in tact.

There is, I believe, no limit to what you shills don't know.

Forum List

Back