Why Is Trump Giving Amnesty To Dreamers

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
The Democrats are going to shut the government down again even after Trump goes total dipshit and throws them a bone which is not going down very well with the base.

But, those good soul dreamers are here from no fault of their own. And we shouldn't deport them.

They have good paying jobs helping future dreamers come to America.

"The Border Patrol announced its third arrest of an illegal immigrant “Dreamer” on smuggling charges this week, saying agents nabbed a 26-year-old man who had picked up four illegal immigrants who sneaked into the U.S. from Mexico."

Border Patrol arrests third 'Dreamer' for smuggling illegal immigrants - Washington Times

After the wall is built we will start getting rid of the dreamers too

If you read Trump's conditions for "dreamers" to qualify as dreamers under his definition, he gets the wall, the border is secured, and any dreamer who isn't as clean as a fresh winter snow gets deported :muahaha:

The Democrats are going to shut the government down again even after Trump goes total dipshit and throws them a bone which is not going down very well with the base.

But, those good soul dreamers are here from no fault of their own. And we shouldn't deport them.

"The Border Patrol announced its third arrest of an illegal immigrant “Dreamer” on smuggling charges this week, saying agents nabbed a 26-year-old man who had picked up four illegal immigrants who sneaked into the U.S. from Mexico."

Border Patrol arrests third 'Dreamer' for smuggling illegal immigrants - Washington Times

Don't you ever get it? I suppose not, you're a bit slow, but I digress.

Being a good liberal I'll help you out. No matter what Trump says, one needs to wait, since he is a known and chronic liar. He may toss a bone one day, and take it back later that day, or the following day.

Keep the faith, Trump may toss the Dreamers under the bus today or maybe next week. It all depends on how the wind blows.

It's simply an offer the Ds cannot accept. In order to survive as a major party the Ds need:

the votes of illegals

Tax deductible SALT

And unlimited house appreciation. (not possible under the new lower deduction cap)

Trump just offered them a 15 year maintenance contract on an appliance with a 20 year warranty.

If you read Trump's conditions for "dreamers" to qualify as dreamers under his definition, he gets the wall, the border is secured, and any dreamer who isn't as clean as a fresh winter snow gets deported :muahaha:

Dreamers married to US citizens would be nearly all of the successes.

Ricky, my understanding is that there are 11 million illegals, a portional that are continuing to break our laws. If Trump wants some Mexicans who have clean records to stay, that is alright with me. But they must be free of a criminal record, holding a job, adding to our economy and willing to learn our language.

Ricky, my understanding is that there are 11 million illegals, a portional that are continuing to break our laws. If Trump wants some Mexicans who have clean records to stay, that is alright with me. But they must be free of a criminal record, holding a job, adding to our economy and willing to learn our language.
So they can't be retired?

Sounds good to me! I am clean as fresh winter snow. It's not that hard to be. Of course, I don't go around engaging in theft or shooting others.

It'll never happen but it shows HE and the GOP is willing to compromise and the democrats will say NOPE not doing it...so falls on THEIR heads in November when the people vote...simple really.

So they can't be retired?
I don't think they are old enough.

To prove that The Left - The Democraps actually don't give a FUCK about the Dreamers and do not want any kind of Immigration Reform at all.

The Democrats want votes from those who don't speak our language and don't understand the issues our parties fight about.

Don't you ever get it? I suppose not, you're a bit slow, but I digress.

Being a good liberal I'll help you out. No matter what Trump says, one needs to wait, since he is a known and chronic liar. He may toss a bone one day, and take it back later that day, or the following day.

Keep the faith, Trump may toss the Dreamers under the bus today or maybe next week. It all depends on how the wind blows.
No such thing as a good liberal.

Why?

Because maybe Trumpy is not as big a dick as you people would like him to be.

Sounds good to me! I am clean as fresh winter snow. It's not that hard to be. Of course, I don't go around engaging in theft or shooting others.

This mess needs to be cleaned up. Honest, hard working, law abiding dreamers can stay. The goddamn border needs to be secured and the flow of illegals stopped. What to do with dreamers who grew up to be lowlife criminal scumbags shit I don't know. Their home countries don't want them back and we don't want them.

Wow, one would have to be a total hateful xenophobic bigot to NOT want the Dreamers made into full citizens.

They are De facto citizens. Many better citizens than the Trump bigots who want them deported.

Sick.

Sad.

Because there is simply no way that the Dems will agree to real border security without making the Dreamers citizens. We're not gonna get what we really want if we don't give them what they really want. Each side will give something it doesn't want to give but each side will get something of equal value to what they're giving up. That's how governments run and don't turn into banana republics.

This mess needs to be cleaned up. Honest, hard working, law abiding dreamers can stay. The goddamn border needs to be secured and the flow of illegals stopped. What to do with dreamers who grew up to be lowlife criminal scumbags shit I don't know. Their home countries don't want them back and we don't want them.
Send them back to their native countries and let the deal with problem children. I think we agree with most of the nation.

And... What do you bet if Hillary was president and not doing anything about amnesty, you wouldn't be hearing very much from these activists. It is largely a spontaneous reaction to a Trump administration!

Forum List

Back