Why Isn't Ron DeSantis Dropping Out?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
DeSantis is the better candidate.

For instance, he's one of the very few Governors who fought back against the tyrannies invoked by way of Operation Foreknowledge, I mean Operation Warp Speed.

So, of course, the establishment wants him outta the way.

I mean he isn't really doing a good job in the polls and definitely isn't beating Trump. Why waste his time?

With all the crud hanging over Trump, why would any of them ever drop out?

This kind of thing is unprecedented.

I fully expect the Left to pull the rug out from under Trump at the last minute saying he is not eligible, and prevent his name from being on the ballot.

It's all about winning this election ya know.

I mean he isn't really doing a good job in the polls and definitely isn't beating Trump. Why waste his time?

There is a good chance that Trump will get convicted before election day. The Meatball knows that. He's waiting

There is a good chance that Trump will get convicted before election day. The Meatball knows that. He's waiting
All of this is being orchestrated by Biden and the Left to win the election.

If Trump were not running again, none of this would be happening.

Its early. And trump has a lot going on right now..

That's making him crush the competition.

If DeSantis is doing so badly, why is Cult 45 so concerned about him?

Just want to save him the humiliation of losing is all since a part of me still likes him believe it or not. He would be my second choice though if it came right down to it even if he's a RINO. He did a lot of great things for Florida after all.

Because he's basing his presidential campaign strategy on the possibility that his Republican opponent could go to jail?

Most folks could come up with a better plan than that.

Forum List

Back