🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why many conservatives find education dangerous

You have no idea what you're talking about. Really you do not. You are conflating evangelical and fundamentalist. Not the same.

I come from the Evangelical Reformed tradition. Very cerebral. I am quite sure you know nothing about it.

Victor Paul Wierwille was originally a member of the Evangelical Reformed movement before founding The Way International

I'm sorry. The evangelical ideas have filtered into traditional churches since the 1970s. Hal Lindsey, the rapture and prophetic futurism are rampant.

No, that's fundamentalism of a certain brand, and it really began late 1800s. Martin Luther was the OG Evangelical believer. Very, very different.

Wow.
Victor Paul Wierwille was originally a member of the Evangelical Reformed movement before founding The Way International

And he left it. So?

You're wrong and also, ignorant about this. But don't let that stop you from spouting bigotry

No, that's fundamentalism of a certain brand, and it really began late 1800s. Martin Luther was the OG Evangelical believer. Very, very different.

Wow.

And he left it. So?

You're wrong and also, ignorant about this. But don't let that stop you from spouting bigotry

Well yeah.. Martin Luther's politics were interesting. He claimed the Catholic Church was the Whore of Babylon and then we were off to the races.

Henry the 8th wanted to take over the properties owned by the Catholic church.

You lifted your skirt in other threads Rag Head............which part of the desert are you posting from.......Was clear with your lies about Israel.

The comment about "rapture futurism" running rampant in evangelical churches is wild. We belonged to one Evangelical congregation for about three years; this one for gosh, 15 now. Not a single sermon, not one, on the Second Coming.

Not.

One.

In either church.

100% dunderheaded

They ARE promoting a lot of dangerous leftist ideas. Unless they are in STEM fields, kids are coming home on college vacations telling their parents they are white supremacists, that America is a racist country, that Israel is an apartheid state (there are reports that Jews who support Israel are being forced out of student government positions), and that poor blacks are that way for no other reason than whites are suppressing them.

My own niece came home and scolded her parents about their white privilege. My sister told the spoiled brat that if she’s so opposed to “whites privilege,” she would stop paying the $30k a year for her fancy university and the kid could get a job and work her way through it. My niece shut her mouth after that.
Yup. Liberal lunatics are not only running the show with CRT lunacy in universities, but they are also spouting this racist garbage in high schools and lower grades as well, as evidenced by thousands of parents having seen it on their kids' computers, and scolding school boards over it.

One positive result of the pandemic is, it allowed this filth to be exposed to the public, and showed us how deranged the people are who are running "our" schools.

Well yeah.. Martin Luther's politics were interesting. He claimed the Catholic Church was the Whore of Babylon and then we were off to the races.

Henry the 8th wanted to take over the properties owned by the Catholic church.

And how many years have you attended Evangelical churches, sat in their Bible studies, belonged with their people?

This is such a joke I TOLD YOU we have engineers as ELDERS and you waved it off. Right, because you are proven wrong, but can't admit it. That's small of character.

I'm sure Jehovah's Witness.

I pointed out we have several automotive engineers in our congregation, a couple of whom are elders. That killed her point, but all she could do was cry about The Rapture.

Automotive engineering usually wouldn't give one a strong background in history or literature. What schools did they go to?

To the last point - paying blacks more than whites for the same job - if any leftist loon city tries to get away with that, it should be struck down by the SCOTUS.
Yes, but Supreme courts don't always do their job. Affirmative Action should have been struck down 57 years ago the first day it appeared.

More ignorance.

You don't understand the difference between evangelical and fundamentalist do you? You haven't a clue, but won't back down.

It really shows. In spades.

Fundamentalists are a subset of the Evangelicals. They are very conservative politically and have a literalist view of the Bible.

Yup. Liberal lunatics are not only running the show with CRT lunacy in universities, but they are also spouting this racist garbage in high schools and lower grades as well, as evidenced by thousands of parents having seen it on their kids' computers, and scolding school boards over it.

One positive result of the pandemic is, it allowed this filth to be exposed to the public, and showed us how deranged the people are who are running "our" schools.
From what I’ve heard, Garland has not rescinded his order to the FBI to keep the parents who object to the leftist lunacy In its cross-hairs.

That is a move similar to what one would find in Communist China - using state agencies to intimidate citizens who disagree with the politics.

That's too stupid for a response.

Here, educate yourself.

At the bottom are FUNDAMENTALIST churches. Assemblies of God, Church of God. Etc.

Toward the middle-top are the EVANGELICALS: Evangelical Lutherans; Presbyterians.

Fundamentalists are a subset of the Evangelicals. They are very conservative politically and have a literalist view of the Bible.

THank you, I know that. We very particularly wanted an evangelical, not a fundamentalist church. You conflated them and spouted absolute nonsense.

Automotive engineering usually wouldn't give one a strong background in history or literature. What schools did they go to?

WHO CARES? That's not what you said. What YOU SAID was that fundamentalists AND EVANGELICALS are anti-education.

Patently, nonsensically, ridiculously untrue. Almost EVERY one of the kids who went to youth group with mine in our Evangelical church went on to get college degrees. Including my own two.

This is crap. Admit you were wrong or let the board decide.

THank you, I know that. We very particularly wanted an evangelical, not a fundamentalist church. You conflated them and spouted absolute nonsense.

Just be careful.. So many traditional Christians have been influenced by prophetic futurism.

Forum List

Back