🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why many conservatives find education dangerous

Just be careful.. So many traditional Christians have been influenced by prophetic futurism.

I WILL NEVER take a warning from you. You are not only wrong, but of such small character you could not admit it. As an educator I find that appalling. I find it anti-education. What you should have said was, "Yes, you're right, I conflated fundamentalism and evangelicalism, and although they share some viewpoints, they are not the same."

But you couldn't. And you want to spout off to me about learning--and give me a warning about a religion I am very well accustomed to and acquainted with.

I WILL NEVER take a warning from you. You are not only wrong, but of such small character you could not admit it. As an educator I find that appalling. I find it anti-education. What you should have said was, "Yes, you're right, I conflated fundamentalism and evangelicalism, and although they share some viewpoints, they are not the same."

But you couldn't. And you want to spout off to me about learning--and give me a warning about a religion I am very well accustomed to and acquainted with.

Chill out. All fundamentalists are evangelicals but not all evangelicals are fundamentalists.

The key difference is prophetic futurism.

From what I’ve heard, Garland has not rescinded his order to the FBI to keep the parents who object to the leftist lunacy In its cross-hairs.

That is a move similar to what one would find in Communist China - using state agencies to intimidate citizens who disagree with the politics.
Correct. We are seeing leftist facism directly from the White House. Thank God this idiot was stopped from going to the Supreme Court.

Chill out. All fundamentalists are evangelicals but not all evangelicals are fundamentalists.

The key difference is prophetic futurism.

And other things. Like general education level. You care about that, which is snobbery really. I do not.

And other things. Like general education level. You care about that, which is snobbery really. I do not.
Actually, I consider those who are most "educated", to be among the least knowledgeable, because at least in social affairs, they are very MISeducated, quite UNDEReducated, and are worse off than those with fewer years of what we call "education".

Actually, I consider those who are most "educated", to be among the least knowledgeable, because at least in social affairs, they are very MISeducated, quite UNDEReducated, and are worse off than those with fewer years of what we call "education".

Too generalized by half.

That’s really not true, particularly those of us educated 40 years ago.

Last edited:
I find it to be true. I was educated, and was an educator, 45 years ago.
Not in my circles, or in my parents‘ circles (who went to college 70 years ago). We are all highly informed, much more than the average.

What I did notice, even 40 years ago, was that the new college grads were much less mature than the high school grads who had been out in the workforce for a few years.

Not in my circles, or in my parents‘ circles (who went to college 70 years ago). We are all highly informed, much more than the average.

What I did notice, even 40 years ago, was that the new college grads were much less mature than the high school grads who had been out in the workforce for a few years.
I am talking about being MISinfoirmed (ex CRT), and UNDERinformed in matters relating to police confrontations. If you were educated about that, you might be the only students in America who were.

Liberals are the most uneducated people on the planet.

They think more taxation not only makes a country more prosperous but it also will stop climate change.
They also have no education pertaining to guns & law enforcement. That's because the liberals who run the schools, have no clue about that. And that is how people get shot by police, when they don't know how to act.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

I don't think that Conservatives find Education dangerous...

There's nothing dangerous about Reading, Writing and 'Rithmetic ...

But Conservatives
DO correctly perceive that schools have become hotbeds of Liberal-Progressive captive-audience indoctrination using taxpayer money...

And... also quite correctly... they've made it quite clear that they've had a bellyful of that and are now actively working to turn that around...

I applaud their efforts and wish them well in this matter...

1640529332019.jpeg

I am talking about being MISinfoirmed (ex CRT), and UNDERinformed in matters relating to police confrontations. If you were educated about that, you might be the only students in America who were.
I’m talking about 40 years ago, when there was no CRT. And as far as matters relating to police confrontation, we had a different caliber in college back then. Students respected the police and didn’t threaten them. I still say it’s common sense not to present yourself as a threat to a man, or woman, with a gun.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

Don't you claim to have an MBA? Well, you are dangerously stupid. I believe you have always been dangerously stupid, so who knows if we can blame your "education".

"Education" in America, is indoctrination to leftist ideology. It is MISeducation. With liberals running the government there is much to fear, as we can plainly see, throughout the past year. (Afghanistan, open border, housng crisis, inflation, crime, etc)
Yeah, our educational system should be there to teach a fictionalized white history of a Merica for our current conservative white privilege feelings.

I’m talking about 40 years ago, when there was no CRT. And as far as matters relating to police confrontation, we had a different caliber in college back then. Students respected the police and didn’t threaten them. I still say it’s common sense not to present yourself as a threat to a man, or woman, with a gun.
Like ansti boobitt.

What I have come to notice often, about Dembot cultist, is they confuse education with intelligence.

With that said, I don't know any Conservative or Republican that "fears" education.

Yeah, our educational system should be there to teach a fictionalized white history of a Merica for our current conservative white privilege feelings.
Red herring. We all know what the education system should be. It should educate about how things are, not some anti-white racist CRT , anti-police, anti-America trash, and devoid of all education about guns and law enforcement.

What I have come to notice often, about Dembot cultist, is they confuse education with intelligence.

With that said, I don't know any Conservative or Republican that "fears" education.
I don't fear education. It is MISeducation by liberals that I fear, and rightly so.

As a lifelong Christian I am many times apalled by what many christians have done to twist the biblical readings to suit their lifestyles. Jesus was all about helping the poor and least vulnerable among us. They then criticize programs that help poor working people. They also worship Uber wealthy candidates claiming those candidates are great Christians. BOTH sides are guilty. If one is different somehow they claim they are an abomination and are unwelcome. It's the antethesis of Christianity. It's sad.

Forum List

Back