Why many Jews hate Polish people?

The Jews do the same against Hungarians too, even though Hungary was the most successful in minimizing the number of Jews interned.

I think the Jews don't care about anyone when there is money to be made with a political game.

Lol you are a revisionist and liar. They are agnostic to the Hungarians. And the Hungarians didn’t protect the Jews from the Nazi, hence why there are no Jews in Hungry anymore. Get a education dumbfuck

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yet, many Jews are downright nasty towards Poles.

Gee ... can't imagine why.

aushwitz_3559929b.jpg

The Jews do the same against Hungarians too, even though Hungary was the most successful in minimizing the number of Jews interned.

I think the Jews don't care about anyone when there is money to be made with a political game.

Lol you are a revisionist and liar. They are agnostic to the Hungarians. And the Hungarians didn’t protect the Jews from the Nazi, hence why there are no Jews in Hungry anymore. Get a education dumbfuck

Jews rule Hungary to this day. But most openly right after ww2, the communist dictator of Hungary was the most outspoken Jew dictator of Europe, when he declared repeatedly, that he is a Jew above all and not a Hungarian. His name was Rakosi(?), you can google it, it was against this Jew bully that the famous 1956 Hungarian revolution took place.

Hitler invaded Hungary, before that there was no Holocaust in Hungary.

Poland allowed in many groups to mass settle Poland following the Mongol invasions, not just Jews, but also Germans, Scots, Armenians, Tatars, and others.
This has nothing to do with the topic, you have to look into treatment of Jews in Poland 1935 to 1939. Which doesn't mean that is to be blamed for the Holocaust, but certain points that should be raised.

Poland allowed in many groups to mass settle Poland following the Mongol invasions, not just Jews, but also Germans, Scots, Armenians, Tatars, and others.
This has nothing to do with the topic, you have to look into treatment of Jews in Poland 1935 to 1939. Which doesn't mean that is to be blamed for the Holocaust, but certain points that should be raised.

Sure, Poland in the mid - late 1930's restricted Jews from holding many positions of power.

However, can you blame them?

Things like this prove them correct in their resentment of Jews.

Jewish Poznań | Poznan

between Jews and Germans strengthened. In fact, so solid were these relations that the Jewish community rallied around the Germans during the 1918-1919 Wielkopolska Uprising, a fact not forgotten by the local Poles. When Poznań was absorbed into the Polish nation in 1919 the Jews found themselves once more on the hard end of local feelings, and a significant number migrated west to Germany, where they expected greater tolerance.

YIVO | Bund

When the first city council elections were held in Poland in 1919, some voices in the Bund called for the organization not to participate. Those urging a boycott maintained that a revolutionary movement should not play a political game in which terms were dictated by reactionary bourgeois and nationalist elements that dominated the political life of the young Polish state. Most branches of the Bund, however, decided to field candidates; indeed, 160 Bund representatives were chosen for various municipal councils. In Warsaw and Łódź, the Bund attracted more than 20 percent of Jewish voters,

So, 4 years of Poland's existence of being quite anti-Jewish, somehow make Jews hate Poland for the other roughly 800 years of a Poland which was quite tolerant of Jews.

Maybe this is why no one likes Jews, and why everywhere they go people wish for them to go away.

While Poland accepted millions of Jewish refugees, granted them the first Jewish civil rights movement the Statute of Kalisz, Poland was the first to fight the Nazis, first to warn the World about the Holocaust with Jan Karski, first to document the Holocaust with Witold Pilecki, and had the highest number of Righteous among the Nations risk their lives against a Nazi German death penalty, to save Jews.

Some examples below.

Why support Israel?

Poles Were Complicit in Holocaust: Outrage Over Obama “Gaffe” is Fraudulent, Ignorant

Polish Jews Protest Monument to Righteous Gentiles in Warsaw Ghetto

Stephen Fry provokes Polish fury over Auschwitz remark

Giles Coren Times article prompts Polish complaints to PCC

The Official Polish Joke Book by Larry Wilde

Eastern Europe’s Crisis of Shame by Jan T. Gross - Project Syndicate

Poles were well known for their cooperation with the Germans and they told them about the their whereabouts.

While Poland accepted millions of Jewish refugees, granted them the first Jewish civil rights movement the Statute of Kalisz, Poland was the first to fight the Nazis, first to warn the World about the Holocaust with Jan Karski, first to document the Holocaust with Witold Pilecki, and had the highest number of Righteous among the Nations risk their lives against a Nazi German death penalty, to save Jews.

Some examples below.

Why support Israel?

Poles Were Complicit in Holocaust: Outrage Over Obama “Gaffe” is Fraudulent, Ignorant

Poles were well known for their cooperation with the Germans and they told them about the their whereabouts.

Jews did this too, Judenrat for example were a Jewish collaborator council who gave Nazi Germany detailed lists of the Jewish community.

Some examples below.

Why support Israel?

Jews did this too, Judenrat for example were a Jewish collaborator council who gave Nazi Germany detailed lists of the Jewish community.

It´s the Warsaw Ghetto. It was ruled by Jews who gained benefits. Jews even put the Jews into the gas chambers and ovens if true.

The Grey Zone - Wikipedia

What I meant were Polish citizens who told the Germans about other Poles giving shelter to Jews.

Some examples below.

Why support Israel?

It´s the Warsaw Ghetto. It was ruled by Jews who gained benefits. Jews even put the Jews into the gas chambers and ovens if true.

What I meant were Polish citizens who told the Germans about other Poles giving shelter to Jews.

I knew of Jewish Sonderkommandos who aided Nazis in the crematorium, but not of Miklós Nyiszli.

Wow, and you Jews think you should point fingers at Poles, huh?

Some examples below.

Why support Israel?

I knew of Jewish Sonderkommandos who aided Nazis in the crematorium, but not of Miklós Nyiszli.

Didn´t now I am a Jew. My abstract of account says, however, no, you´re not a Jew.

Some examples below.

Why support Israel?

Didn´t now I am a Jew. My abstract of account says, however, no, you´re not a Jew.

This time in English?

Jews rule Hungary to this day. But most openly right after ww2, the communist dictator of Hungary was the most outspoken Jew dictator of Europe, when he declared repeatedly, that he is a Jew above all and not a Hungarian. His name was Rakosi(?), you can google it, it was against this Jew bully that the famous 1956 Hungarian revolution took place.

Lol shoot yourself dumbfuck! I wonder if you even believe your own bullshit. Jews ruling Hungry! Hahaha and you probably wonder why you don’t have a job or career!

from what goulash maker did you learn history lifeless----The Hungarian jews were virtually wiped out to the cheers of theardently anti semitic Hungarians.
I don't blame sunni---for supporting your stupidity-----it's his religion

from what goulash maker did you learn history lifeless----The Hungarian jews were virtually wiped out to the cheers of theardently anti semitic Hungarians.
I don't blame sunni---for supporting your stupidity-----it's his religion

There was no Holocaust in Hungary until Hitler's Nazis had invaded.

Forum List

Back