Why? Most powerful nation on earth emails easily hacked?

18 and Life

Nov 1, 2016
If it's true and Russia hacked every single thing we have (so the stories sound) why was it so easily done? Was it easily done or did it take a long time?
Why as the most powerful nation on earth, isn't our computer and intelligence info better kept from this happening (if it actually did).
Doesn't make me feel very secure about our national defense if it's true.:cool-45:
Who's in charge of all this national defense secret stuff anyhow? Massive fail

Last edited:
Cyber security is relatively new terrain, and Russia has some of the best hackers in the world.

If it's true and Russia hacked every single thing we have (so the stories sound) why was it so easily done? Was it easily done or did it take a long time?
Why as the most powerful nation on earth, isn't our computer and intelligence info better kept from this happening (if it actually did).
Doesn't make me feel very secure about our national defense if it's true.:cool-45:
Who's is charge of all this national defense secret stuff anyhow? Massive fail

They don't want you to ask any questions or to think on your own: too much money has been spent to brainwash you guys. They want you to buy all the BS they are telling you.

Remember: brainwashed crowd is easy to manipulate...

Who's is charge of all this national defense secret stuff anyhow? Massive fail
Could we have another election now like a 're-do' to prove things? <-My previous post on the subject.
Also, even if it did happen, it wasn't our security that allowed it, but Hillary and her staff using insecure servers on a whim. Though, to be fair, they didn't have to hack, since she was likely selling classified information, and even left some in her hotel room when she visited Russia. She simply didn't care.

If it's true and Russia hacked every single thing we have (so the stories sound) why was it so easily done?
I seriously doubt the Russians are able to hack into every system we have. With that said, it is very disconcerting that they were able to hack what they did, and that needs to be immediately addressed.

Forum List

Back