Why persons who (maybe) were payed by foreign investors can become (and are) rulers now?

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
http://nypost.com/2015/04/21/hillary-ripped-over-ethics-by-potential-primary-opponent/
WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton may not be quaking in her boots at the possibility of facing longshot Lincoln Chafee in a presidential primary, but the former Rhode Island senator and governor is going full bore after the Democratic frontrunner.
“They have a long history of gray areas on ethics,” Chafee told The Post, speaking of the Clintons. “It goes way back to Whitewater and just seemed to never stop. Travel gate. It just never seems to stop.”
Very good article, but not about my issue.
Well, guys, i know what many people here think about Hillary, but i wanna ask her supporters.
Why are you support Hillary and why you don't wanna believe that she is just a puppet of foreign investors and corporations? Why you don't wanna believe that money is her only target?

http://nypost.com/2015/04/21/hillary-ripped-over-ethics-by-potential-primary-opponent/
WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton may not be quaking in her boots at the possibility of facing longshot Lincoln Chafee in a presidential primary, but the former Rhode Island senator and governor is going full bore after the Democratic frontrunner.
“They have a long history of gray areas on ethics,” Chafee told The Post, speaking of the Clintons. “It goes way back to Whitewater and just seemed to never stop. Travel gate. It just never seems to stop.”
Very good article, but not about my issue.
Well, guys, i know what many people here think about Hillary, but i wanna ask her supporters.
Why are you support Hillary and why you don't wanna believe that she is just a puppet of foreign investors and corporations? Why you don't wanna believe that money is her only target?
Is she, or is she not, a professional politician? Are professional politicians dishonest? Do ALL professional politicians accept money and favors? Are ALL professional politicians bought and paid for? Do donors of professional politicians expect favors? Where does the money go that's given to professional politicians by Lobbyists? Is political influence bought and sold? Do professional politicians refuse to accept money and/or favors while holding public office? Is not politics a game of power, influence, and greed? How many honest professional politicians can you name? How many members of "The Washington Brotherhood" have never accepted money and/or favors in exchange for favors and political influence? Would it be correct to say that Washington Politics is beneficial to the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential?

Forum List

Back