🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Pollsters Cannot Reveal Actual Results.Trump VS Biden?,Anyone Wanna Guess Why Fox Has Biden Ahead?,Pretty Obvious?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I just heard that the latest Fox Poll has Bin Biden ahead by 12 points. And wont be surprised if the other networks are showing similar polls.
Yah. Right. All we have to do is take a look at whats going on out there. Can you imagine being a pollster or a major network giving out their poll numbers now and going into next week? And doing everything they can to keep the democrats ahead? Anyone with a normal IQ can figure it out.

I just heard that the latest Fox Poll has Bin Biden ahead by 12 points. And wont be surprised if the other networks are showing similar polls. Yah. Right. All we have to do is take a look at whats going on out there. Can you imagine being a pollster or a major network giving out their poll numbers now and going into next week? And doing everything they can to keep the democrats ahead? Anyone with a normal IQ can figure it out.
Then what makes you think you've figured it out?

I just heard that the latest Fox Poll has Bin Biden ahead by 12 points. And wont be surprised if the other networks are showing similar polls.
Yah. Right. All we have to do is take a look at whats going on out there. Can you imagine being a pollster or a major network giving out their poll numbers now and going into next week? And doing everything they can to keep the democrats ahead? Anyone with a normal IQ can figure it out.
Work on your IQ.

:eusa_shhh:

Nothing to see here libs move along. :eusa_whistle:
clue for the very stupid people. If all of the Fox News Studios were in the middle of North Dakota,,,I think they would not have to worry about being honest in their polls that had Trump 24 points ahead of Bin Biden

declaring Trump is ahead, this would be like me with a bumper sticker that read "White Lives Matter" driving thru Portland Oregon.

Fox News cares about that? They allow Tucker to say what he says but they are worried about inciting people over a poll?

clue for the very stupid people. If all of the Fox News Studios were in the middle of North Dakota,,,I think they would not have to worry about being honest in their polls that had Trump 24 points ahead of Bin Biden

Trump is toast, its over, no reason for most Dems to even bother voting. :muahaha:

You want your base to vote... If it's a sure win, then I don't have to go vote... Don't need to waste my time.

Trump is toast, its over, no reason for most Dems to even bother voting. :muahaha:
now if their studio in NY/DC were surrounded with a moat with about 6000 hungry and giant crocodiles, maybe then they could report the actual results

declaring Trump is ahead, this would be like me with a bumper sticker that read "White Lives Matter" driving thru Portland Oregon.

I agree both scenarios would be stupid, but what is your point?

American Thinker

The Polls Put Democrats in a Trap of Their Own Making
By Michael E. Hammond

June 19, 2020

Excerpt:

Remember the heady days of June 2016, when Hillary Clinton led Donald Trump in every one of twelve major polls — by a margin of 10 points, according to ABC and the Washington Post?

Or August 2016, after the Khan imbroglio, when Clinton was beating Trump by 7 points, according to USA Today/Suffolk? It was hardly an outlier.

Or October 2016, after the exposition of the "Billy Bush tapes," when, coming up on the election, Clinton was beating Trump in virtually every poll? Of the 78 polls started after September 21, 2016, 73 had Clinton winning, four had Trump winning, and one was a tie.

At the time, I said, in two articles that Trump would be the 45th president of the United States. I explained why.

Now, in June 2020, the same press corps has pronounced the Trump presidency dead, has held the funeral, and has lowered the coffin into the grave.

The problem? No corpse.

THE SIX PERCENT RULE: In 2016, I predicted that Trump could lose the popular vote by as much as 4% and still win the Electoral College.

This is because roughly 4,000,000 Democrat voters in California, New York, and Illinois are in excess of the plurality needed to win those states. The difference between winning California by 50.0001% and winning it by 99% is meaningless in a presidential election.

In fact, Trump lost the popular vote by 2.1% in 2016 but won the Electoral College, 304 to 227.

LINK

=====

The leftist media is full crap as usual.

well of course Biden is 12 points ahead, look at how many people live in California,,,,theres 30 Million votes off the top.

You forgot to consider that most assumed Hillary would win, and many just didn't bother to vote. I don't think that will happen this time.

Fox News cares about that? They allow Tucker to say what he says but they are worried about inciting people over a poll?
you guys have thousands of entertainers saying what they say everyday and you are worried about a few people on FOX a few radio people and some scribes on the internet. Everything else is yours.

you guys have thousands of entertainers saying what they say everyday and you are worried about a few people on FOX a few radio people and some scribes on the internet. Everything else is yours.

I wasn't worried. I was asking a pertinent question about the OP's conspiracy theory.

Pj Media

The Morning Briefing: Polls Are Getting Worse for Trump, Which Probably Means He Wins in a Landslide

BY STEPHEN KRUISER JUN 19, 2020

Excerpt:

Poll Trolling
We’re going to engage in a little #TGIF speculation about the state of the nation and our upcoming presidential election. This is a topic I’ve tiptoed around lately because I’ve not been exactly overflowing with optimism.

I gotta say, thanks to the rioting CHAZ/CHOP types on the Left, I’m perking up a bit these days.

In a Briefing last month, I wondered whether anyone believed the polls even though I knew the question was largely rhetorical for devoted readers here. Well, maybe not for our regular trolls, but they believed the polls in 2016 too and that’s a big part of what made election night so delicious. That’s why we keep the trolls around, for moments like that. And for the clicks.

It’s been a little over three weeks since that post and the polls are getting worse for President Trump. A CNN poll at the beginning of the month had Trump behind Biden by 14 and a new Fox News poll has him down by 12. My instinctive response to those numbers is: on what planet can the drooling moron Biden be leading a presidential race by that much? That’s what makes me doubt the polls even more so than the fact that they were so spectacularly wrong in 2016.

LINK
======

I think the media is deliberately misleading with their polling effort, they were so far off in 2016 the first time around, I doubt they have improved since then.

Forum List

Back