Why President Trump is Claiming that Paris Deal is Unfair to USA.

Rehmani

VIP Member
Jul 31, 2014
In my point of view if USA producing 25% carbon, but these thousands and thousands international companies are working in USA, are also responsible or contributor in 25% carbon. Means if these international companies pack and go back to their countries means USA carbon level will reduce to may be 15%. "Is this correct" please reply.

Please, will some one explain to me that why Pr. Trump is claiming that Paris Climate Deal is unfair to USA.

In my point of view if USA producing 25% carbon, but these thousands and thousands international companies are working in USA, are also responsible or contributor in 25% carbon. Means if these international companies pack and go back to their countries means USA carbon level will reduce to may be 15%. "Is this correct" please reply.

Please, will some one explain to me that why Pr. Trump is claiming that Paris Climate Deal is unfair to USA.

We’re a commuter society. Europe relies a lot more on public transit. China doesn’t have to do anything until 2030 or something like that.

We’re a commuter society. Europe relies a lot more on public transit. China doesn’t have to do anything until 2030 or something like that.
But you didn't answer of my question that these international companies are contributing in carbon foot print of USA 25%.

It is clearly unfair and beyond retarded. To huge emitters like China, it is symbolic only.......the alarmist statists know it too but their agenda, well.......you know.

But you didn't answer of my question that these international companies are contributing in carbon foot print of USA 25%.

I won’t deny there are 2 sides to the argument. However, if you’re the US given it’s tie to Cars and industry, the Treaty is something that is sure to amend the way of life of average Americans.

Nobody gives a fuck.

People realize that is is natural for the planet to have varying surface temps.

Forum List

Back