Why pride month?

To countervail the ignorance, bigotry, and hate directed at homosexuals over the centuries.

To reaffirm the fact that there is no ‘shame’ in being gay or transgender.

And to allow gay and transgender Americans to express themselves as individuals.

Here's my contribution. :D

surprise_buttsex.jpg

Please. Why this concerted focus on less than 5% of the populace? I'm proud I'm straight. Who needs a fucking month to support your mommy and daddy where hetro ? So what, 95% of us don't care about perverts and weirdos. Just stop this.
The communists feel that they can take control----by warping people sexually. If they can control who you have sex with and make have taboo sex that you normally wouldn't--they own you. Forcing GAY is a power move--meant to corrupt young minds and thusly make them more controllable.

Please. Why this concerted focus on less than 5% of the populace? I'm proud I'm straight. Who needs a fucking month to support your mommy and daddy where hetro ? So what, 95% of us don't care about perverts and weirdos. Just stop this.
How come they don’t got any Jewish month ??

🤷‍♂️

I don’t recall being forced to attend any gay pride parades this month. Who cares? It’s a free country.

Do you realize how many other special interests have months, weeks or days commemorating them?
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw your message here is breast cancer awareness month. I can't remember what month it is though. May or October are my guesses. To me, months to address something as serious as a life-threatening illness is what should always be at the top of the priority list.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back