Why Republican "scandals" and Democratic "scandals" are different.

R

rdean

Republican scandals, like letting all those people die after Katrina or tricking the country into invading Iraq for WMD's that didn't exist. Or the 9 billion sent to Iraq that just vanished, or Bush tax cut debacle based on failed policy or Blackwater or soldiers dying in Iraq from faulty housing built on no bid contracts or the thousands of carcinogenic trailers Bush tried to get Katrina survivors to live in. Bush trying to make his secretary a Supreme Court judge or......well, you get the picture.

See, these scandals are real. They happened. They left thousands dead. Tens of thousand maimed for life.

Obama being born in Kenya. Benghazi. The IRS. These are fake scandals. And there were so many more. The downgrade. Extending the Bush tax cuts.....and so on.

There were lots more "democratic scandals", but because there have been so many and every one disproven except to tards, I don't even remember them anymore. But I remember the Republican scandals. Because Republicans got a lot of people killed. Good young people.

One day, if Republicans get really lucky, Obama might actually be involved in a "real" scandal.

wow, glad I don't live in your warped tortured world

humor it's not, sad and pathetic, yes it is

wow, glad I don't live in your warped tortured world

humor it's not, sad and pathetic, yes it is

Coming from a "Dominatrix" makes that hilarious.

dominatrix.jpg

Forum List

Back