Why should innocent people who fought for our country, suffer from stupid protesters?!

^^^ Not as many as there would be if our troops were not over seas keeping us free.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they weren't over there, we would all be underneath the thumb of people who don't even live here in America. Who would you rather have over you if anyone was going to be? Someone from your homeland or someone who is from somewhere else?

Its no use. Left wing idiots think we can sing kumbaya at the campfire with criminals and terrorists. If you tell them cops and soldiers protect them...they gasp in disbelief and anger and call you a racist.

^^^ Not as many as there would be if our troops were not over seas keeping us free.

Holly

P.S. If they weren't over there, we would all be underneath the thumb of people who don't even live here in America. Who would you rather have over you if anyone was going to be? Someone from your homeland or someone who is from somewhere else?
i've got news for you - our troops in iraq and afghanistan weren't fighting for our freedom. our interests, but not our freedom.
if we didn't deploy them you and I would be no less free than we are today.

Holly

i've got news for you - our troops in iraq and afghanistan weren't fighting for our freedom. our interests, but not our freedom.
Pure speculation, at best. Don't believe all the political propaganda you hear and read. Those are nothing more than political wars. In reality, you can't even call them wars.

Holly

Its no use. Left wing idiots think we can sing kumbaya at the campfire with criminals and terrorists. If you tell them cops and soldiers protect them...they gasp in disbelief and anger and call you a racist.
Very funny ... and silly too.

Holly

Pure speculation, at best. Don't believe all the political propaganda you hear and read. Those are nothing more than political wars. In reality, you can't even call them wars.
well we do define our own interests, maybe that definition isn't always in line with what would benefit us most, but they're still our interests.

our freedoms though, no, our military hasn't fought for our freedoms for some time - and really only a handful of conflicts could rise to that description in our history.

Bullshit. Our interests are to keep our nation powerful. Lose those...and we get weakened.

Our freedoms can be taken by foreign or domestic threats. But only when we are weakened.

So...keeping our interests keeps us strong...which keeps us from being attacked.

Always amusing how people throw that word around. "Innocent". Lol​

Equally amusing how, here as well as when you posted a little celebration about a random police murder, you use loose assumptions about a victim's greater demographic to imply justification of random violence against individuals of said demographic. Shared moral responsibility.

The only reason you're not posting "******* must hang" dipshittery is because your particular influences directed your bigotry elsewhere.

Bullshit. Our interests are to keep our nation powerful. Lose those...and we get weakened.

Our freedoms can be taken by foreign or domestic threats. But only when we are weakened.

So...keeping our interests keeps us strong...which keeps us from being attacked.
so what freedoms would you have lost if we never deployed troops to iraq and afghanistan?

how about the first gulf war - how'd that conflict keep you free?
our efforts in bosnia? those directly or even indirectly impact your freedom?

you don't need to tell yourself the fairy tale that our military always fights for our freedom to respect and admire them. they are after all willing to fight for our freedom if called to do so.

Nonsense.

Engaging in failed, illegal wars such as Iraq and Afghanistan in no way 'benefits' our interests, such fiascoes succeed in only diminishing our power.

And our freedoms and liberties were in no way 'threatened' by the people of Iraq and Afghanistan, victims of an unwarranted, irresponsible invasion.

Y'all who disagree with what I have to say are free to disagree with what I have to say whenever you choose to, but what I am free to believe will not change either. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back