Why should the USA take Australia's refugees?

You should refuse point blank to take them; also, give Turnbull some casual abuse while you're at it.

Those refugees are in Australia not in the middle east.

Better yet, why aren't any neighbours in the Middle East welcoming these refugees? Saudi Arabia shut their doors on them, but they take the long road to Australia and now America?

As always, America has to save everyone. I certainly feel sorry for the plight of these people but there are a billion people in the world who deserve a better nation, they shouldn't go half way around the world to find peace.

Those refugees are in Australia not in the middle east.

Better yet, why aren't any neighbours in the Middle East welcoming these refugees? Saudi Arabia shut their doors on them, but they take the long road to Australia and now America?

As always, America has to save everyone. I certainly feel sorry for the plight of these people but there are a billion people in the world who deserve a better nation, they shouldn't go half way around the world to find peace.
I don't disagree with everything you say, but Russia also doesn't want them and they contributed a lot to the war.

On the other hand, Turkey and Lebanon have taken a lot of refugees.

Forum List

Back