Why so many people–including scientists–suddenly believe in an afterlife

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Heaven is hot again, and hell is colder than ever
by Brian Bethune on Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MAC17_HEAVEN01www.jpg

This article deals with a worldwide surge in the sale of books dealing with the afterlife – it DOES NOT purport to say there is or isn't such a thing. Just that more people are interested and seeking more about it.

Do I believe there's an afterlife? Yes I do. I have no idea what it's like or which religious ideology it agrees with. I just know that, twice in my life, I felt the strong presence of someone close to me who had died in a horrible accident. A ghost? My personal angel?

MAC17_HEAVEN01www.jpg

This article deals with a worldwide surge in the sale of books dealing with the afterlife – it DOES NOT purport to say there is or isn't such a thing. Just that more people are interested and seeking more about it.

Do I believe there's an afterlife? Yes I do. I have no idea what it's like or which religious ideology it agrees with. I just know that, twice in my life, I felt the strong presence of someone close to me who had died in a horrible accident. A ghost? My personal angel?

Speaking from My last saint, I can assure you that ALL My people will enjoy eternal life experiences within My mind. Every life experience was already designed and created and spoken into vibrations that obey My plan ( will ) for ALL My people. Just be patient as you see all the flesh perishing around you including the flesh you see from your own perspective. This has to happen before you can experience all that I have planned for My people in the next age.

MAC17_HEAVEN01www.jpg

Speaking from My last saint, I can assure you that ALL My people will enjoy eternal life experiences within My mind. Every life experience was already designed and created and spoken into vibrations that obey My plan ( will ) for ALL My people. Just be patient as you see all the flesh perishing around you including the flesh you see from your own perspective. This has to happen before you can experience all that I have planned for My people in the next age.

Get a grip ,dude.

I don't believe in anything science can't even theorize about. But I will say I really really REALLY like the idea. :) No scientists relishes the notion that death is the end to experience and thought. But until someone can show us something to test and validate, disbelief is the only sensible answer.

I don't believe in anything science can't even theorize about. But I will say I really really REALLY like the idea. :) No scientists relishes the notion that death is the end to experience and thought. But until someone can show us something to test and validate, disbelief is the only sensible answer.

Only unbelievers were given thoughts to disbelieve in an afterlife. Believers get information to listen to us saints speak about the afterlife and how we'll experience life that God planned for us in the next age.

I didn't start thinking about dying until I hit fifty, i thought i would be dead at a young age and would leave a pretty corpse, but as time passes it is those that I thought I would be near and dear to that have passed. Life is a bitter-sweet experience.

Only unbelievers were given thoughts to disbelieve in an afterlife. Believers get information to listen to us saints speak about the afterlife and how we'll experience life that God planned for us in the next age.

God just told me for you to stop thinking you have any saints and that you are one also.

We're free to believe in anything we want. Be it G-d, heaven, fairies, Bigfoot, beliefs don't require evidence. Facts require evidence, and so does science. Wanna involve science in a religious beliefs discussion be prepared to be challenged on facts and evidence. If you only have your personal belief, don't ring our bell. :)

We're free to believe in anything we want. Be it G-d, heaven, fairies, Bigfoot, beliefs don't require evidence. Facts require evidence, and so does science. Wanna involve science in a religious beliefs discussion be prepared to be challenged on facts and evidence. If you only have your personal belief, don't ring our bell. :)

I understand everyone's beliefs. That's because I know why they believe the illusions of this world.

Pondering the words of those who claim to have weighed souls departing the body at death leads one to think that souls might be like farts. They escape the body and dissipate in the fullness of time. Except in elevators. So if you want to have your soul be free, don't die in an elevator.

I didn't start thinking about dying until I hit fifty, i thought i would be dead at a young age and would leave a pretty corpse, but as time passes it is those that I thought I would be near and dear to that have passed. Life is a bitter-sweet experience.

I think about dying every day when I take my vitamins, look both ways crossing a street, and address everyone with respect. ;)

Forum List

Back