Why the democrat outrage over cuomo makes me LMAO

The difference in the Biden and Cuomo cases are that Biden was of use to the Obama Bolshevik Cartel (and he will be for awhile longer), while Cuomo was becoming a threat to them as a possible adversary to Kamala Harris in 2024.
^^ we have a winner, ladies and gentlemen.

Cuomo poses a threat to Kamala’s eventual 2024 run. She wouldn’t stand a chance against him in a primary. Remember she was the most unpopular Dem candidate.

My first thought of Cuomos former allies seeming to call him out and demand he resign, was that it was timed just as the $1.9T Covid-19 budget comes down, much of this to bailout states like NY.

Are there some who know more about Cuomo than they let on and they don't want him controlling the purse strings to the money that is going to be funelled there?

I don't know, just a thought. These allegations could have come out long ago but they rear their ugly head just now.

Our tax dollars shouldn't be bailing out any State. Just more shit brought to you by idiots.

When liberals do not respond to a thread such as this, it means you nailed them. They never concede...just ignore and then pretend it never existed.

Cuomo needs to be gone from office. Resign, impeachment, whatever it takes.

Period

Coyote wants to thumb it down but not comment :lol:
Seriously? That's your specialty.
Poor ding. Did i make you mad today? hehe
If it makes you better to believe that, go for it. It won't change the fact that what you accused Coyote of doing... you do yourself.

Funny how you can see when other people do it but not how you do it, huh?
Poor dingbat. He mad :lol:
Again... if it makes you "feel" better to see it that way, be my guest, TN.

If it makes you better to believe that, go for it. It won't change the fact that what you accused Coyote of doing... you do yourself.

It does, thanks. Im tempted to go put it down in your "people i made mad today" thread :lmao:

TN could have just admitted his hypocrisy because anyone who has ever had a disagreement with TN knows his signature move is to use the reaction button instead of actually making a comment. But no, he'd rather not admit that so he makes it about something else.

Predictable.

It does, thanks. Im tempted to go put it down in your "people i made mad today" thread :lmao:
Go, for it, bro. Make sure to link to this dialogue too.

I bet you pick a fight at home tonight. The ego always demands payment.

TN could have just admitted his hypocrisy because anyone who has ever had a disagreement with TN knows his signature move is to use the reaction button instead of actually making a comment. But no, he'd rather not admit that so he makes it about something else.

Predictable.
You are so mad and desperate, you are turning this into a "gotcha" :lol:

Damn ding. How many rounds you going to lose today?

Damn ding. How many rounds you going to lose today?
I suppose as many as you can imagine in your head, TN. You are not exactly what one would call a critical thinker and you seem to only look at yourself through rose colored glasses.

Forum List

Back