Why the dems will lose this election

Yea I heard this same Bullshit in 2008, and 2012, how those maggots , Repukes, and Tea Baggers were all gonna sink Obama:rofl:

I sincerely hope Uncle Tom Carson, or that pile of shit Orangutan with the ugly rug get the nomination Hillary would smoke em both like a cheap cigar..

lib says a black man who is conservative is an uncle tom- huge huge surprise!
No more of a surprise than a con or Tea Bagger calling Obama a Muslim...

go on.......just say it.....get if off your chest........you know you're dying to.....free your inner racist!!
Do it!! Call Ben Carson a godamned Ni@@er!!! Why hold back?

I suspect they want to lose it. They have been propping up the economy for so long now that they can't continue to do so. What they want to do is to let it crash on a Republican. They probably know they can't keep it artificially propped up for too much longer.

Yea I heard this same Bullshit in 2008, and 2012, how those maggots , Repukes, and Tea Baggers were all gonna sink Obama:rofl:

I sincerely hope Uncle Tom Carson, or that pile of shit Orangutan with the ugly rug get the nomination Hillary would smoke em both like a cheap cigar..

go on.......just say it.....get if off your chest........you know you're dying to.....free your inner racist!!
Do it!! Call Ben Carson a godamned Ni@@er!!! Why hold back?
Gee how original and creative, you already beat me to it:clap2:, if the shoe fits, besides I like Uncle Tom better, has more of a ring of finality..

Gee what a surprise a Con, Bagger calling me an inner racist, I guess you haven't heard some of the other right wing trolls on here and their racism against Blacks, Hispanics..

(sigh)....the minute they discussed including illegals in ACA and including illegals in a whole host of social events in this country, a lot of people including myself just shook our heads in complete disbelief. I struggle every damned day to keep a roof over my head and ahead of the game and like most working class in this country, the last thing I want to do is care for those who break laws to come to this country and live off of my dime simply because you had a baby here legally. I can not support a group who single handily has wiped out a job industry that inner city and young teens of all economic presense once dominated as a source of income, ie low skilled jobs, a major reason why we have so much inner city issues today and I can't support a group who has no concern for America's values or language, save for the ol mighty buck. And for democrats to support this, I may be looking elsewhere.

I agree that Latino's add value to this country, I just don't know where? I agree that we can't deport millions, but we certainly can't keep supporting an open door policy decade after decade after decade...your thoughts

Yanno, you lamely whine like a stuck pig when it is your ox that gets gored.

I'd have way more empathy for your POV if you just once showed a little understanding for those of us who for decades have supported an undeserving American underclass just to keep your Dem buds in office.

Frankly your monumental hypocrisy makes me wanna hurl large chunks.

Give them worker status
If they want to pay into healthcare, let them
After ten years, let them become citizens
make them pay taxes on the pay they get too....no under the table shit....and if any company is found doing that....big fine with one warning....do it again,shut em down....

If democrats & republicans have about the equally popular candidates, I think republicans have higher chance of winning. People have had democrats & Obama for 10 years already. They have seen that it gets them nowhere. Even for the sake of "getting at least somewhere for the better or worse but not this", republicans will likely win. Besides, Donald Trump is a far better candidate than the most whether "big mouthed" (not a flaw, he has the right to express) or not.

I agree. But please don't fall the Trump bs...this guy can not and will not deliver on one promise he's making, because he can't. He's not bringing jobs from China back to this country, he can't depart millions of illegals, there isn't a wall big enough to keep them out, I mean this guy is like Santa Claus and I hate to tell you this, cause I know yaw lack intelligence a bit, but Santi ain't real either...I'm sorry!!
.this guy can not and will not deliver on one promise he's making
most politicians dont.....

"tea bagger"?

...your latency is leaking through.

Give them worker status

The problem with this, is that more will take their place and employers will seek out those who are here ILLEGALLY!!! This country has got to start penalizing those who knowingly engage and support illegals and every business venue in this country is guilty of it. In 10 years if we follow your train of thought, we'll be dealing with another 10 million illegals and so on and so on and so on.

If democrats & republicans have about the equally popular candidates, I think republicans have higher chance of winning. People have had democrats & Obama for 10 years already. They have seen that it gets them nowhere. Even for the sake of "getting at least somewhere for the better or worse but not this", republicans will likely win. Besides, Donald Trump is a far better candidate than the most whether "big mouthed" (not a flaw, he has the right to express) or not.

I agree. But please don't fall the Trump bs...this guy can not and will not deliver on one promise he's making, because he can't. He's not bringing jobs from China back to this country, he can't depart millions of illegals, there isn't a wall big enough to keep them out, I mean this guy is like Santa Claus and I hate to tell you this, cause I know yaw lack intelligence a bit, but Santi ain't real either...I'm sorry!!
.this guy can not and will not deliver on one promise he's making
most politicians dont.....

I can't think of one issue Trump has laid out that is workable, not one.

I suspect they want to lose it. They have been propping up the economy for so long now that they can't continue to do so. What they want to do is to let it crash on a Republican. They probably know they can't keep it artificially propped up for too much longer.

Our economy is hanging in there because people are actually working and paying for things in cash, not that credit economy Bush left ya!!

Our economy is hanging in there because people are actually working and paying for things in cash, not that credit economy Bush left ya!!

Not too bright or observant are ya?

Not to bright, ya say? Uh, I don't have a GOP clown show going on with my candidates, you do!!

Not to bright, ya say? Uh, I don't have a GOP clown show going on with my candidates, you do!!

That's irrelevant moron. Yeah you just aren't too smart.

Give them worker status

The problem with this, is that more will take their place and employers will seek out those who are here ILLEGALLY!!! This country has got to start penalizing those who knowingly engage and support illegals and every business venue in this country is guilty of it. In 10 years if we follow your train of thought, we'll be dealing with another 10 million illegals and so on and so on and so on.

I agree

If some of these employers went to jail we would have no illegal immigrant problem and wouldn't need a damned fence

"tea bagger"?

...your latency is leaking through.

Enough With The Whining! 'Teabaggers' Actually Introduced The Term They Now Claim Is A Slur

Forum List

Back