Why the Leaked Documents Story Doesn't Add Up.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

It's being claimed that nothing was leaked that couldn't have been gleaned from public information already available.

This is all too clumsy to attribute to America's CIA. The fact that no offensive by the Ukraine is possible now, has been thoroughly revealed and explained by people such as Ritter, Macgregor, and others.

It's being claimed that nothing was leaked that couldn't have been gleaned from public information already available.

This is all too clumsy to attribute to America's CIA. The fact that no offensive by the Ukraine is possible now, has been thoroughly revealed and explained by people such as Ritter, Macgregor, and others.
"Leaks" are one of the Democrat's favorite tools for manufacturing a crisis.

If only we had a President who commanded respect
Biden had to make the effort with China at the time, but that time has expired. There's really nothing he could do to keep China and Russia apart.

Can any future American president go head to head with Xi?

This is a head with the capability of another Lavrov!

Were you not able to understand the story that's being suggested on the leak?

Biden had to make the effort with China at the time, but that time has expired. There's really nothing he could do to keep China and Russia apart.

Can any future American president go head to head with Xi?

This is a head with the capability of another Lavrov!

Were you not able to understand the story that's being suggested on the leak?

No, Honey Boo Boo, the story was too hard for me...big werds. Maybe you can Explain it all like Clarissa? Use you own werds and thought like the Forward Party would

another conspiracy?

Geesh

You claim I am anti-authority, rather than of course, anti-child abuse, pro-accountability and transparent policing. How would you define yourself with your rabid anti-Americanism, anti-Western views?

You claim I am anti-authority, rather than of course, anti-child abuse, pro-accountability and transparent policing. How would you define yourself with your rabid anti-Americanism, anti-Western views?
Reverse propaganda isn't taking a side. You've revealed too much in private for me to not understand what makes you tick. As if, what you make public wouldn't do it!
Here's a possible explanation from my sources of information.

There's no way that the Ukraine would even attempt to hide it's 300,000+ military losses from America. So how do you explain the leak?

4 fake news and 1 disagree from one member alone.

So there's got to be a better explanation for the documents.

"For example, out of 109 M2 Bradley BMPs sent to armed forces, for some reason only 99 are to participate in the offensive."

I'd check the Black Market. Soros needs to make a return on the $250MM he spend getting Biden and democrats elected

Reverse propaganda isn't taking a side. You've revealed too much in private for me to not understand what makes you tick. As if, what you make public wouldn't do it!
Here's a possible explanation from my sources of information.

There's no way that the Ukraine would even attempt to hide it's 300,000+ military losses from America. So how do you explain the leak?
"Revealed too much in private" . You guys are what make crime so easy for REAL criminals as you embrace CYA, you wll trip over yourselves to defend a dishonest pedo as long as he is one of yours. Your disloyalty to virtue and principle contribute to the creation of the types of characters who would leak such information and endanger everyones security. Not that your ilk care of course since you have a cushy job. Not principled or accountable enough to even wear a uniform.

"Revealed too much in private" . You guys are what make crime so easy for REAL criminals as you embrace CYA, you wll trip over yourselves to defend a dishonest pedo as long as he is one of yours. Your disloyalty to virtue and principle contribute to the creation of the types of characters who would leak such information and endanger everyones security. Not that your ilk care of course since you have a cushy job. Not principled or accountable enough to even wear a uniform.
I know the whole story from your wife's POV a lot more thoroughly than you think.

She's still most interested in 'your' best interests.

The leaked documents story?

I know the whole story from your wife's POV a lot more thoroughly than you think.

She's still most interested in 'your' best interests.

The leaked documents story?
She is interested in my best interests is she? How rich and noble a comment from you but quite dishonest in your efforts to extract more details from me I suspect. I won't play your game and divulge too much except to say that considering that I declined approving in one case and signing in another what would have been damaging to her case and even refused to hand over very explicit evidence, it is ME that is keeping my promises and vow to her and God. Even as i struggle emotionally and suffer PTSD and the years of often bad memories. Furthermore, I corresponded with a lawyer and have a clearer understanding of the privilege I could invoke in avoiding testifying (if her family hates me more than they love her and she goes down that road) as she is my wfe (and it isn't a capital crime obviously). You have to understand I assumed a great deal about that day before I called the police. What she has, I have as well. Except, much more accurate and inclusive...Her efforts also are protectng a couple of police agencies from having to answer some specific questions regarding employment interference. I anticipate the worst response from her (family). I have been a victim most of my life and as such by nature I prepare for the worst. I also happen to be a man of integrity and extreme loyalty to the imperfect humans unlike my adversaries...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back