Why the SCOTUS leak was actually beneficial

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
It was bound to be a drastic reaction to this decision one way or another. I think the fact that it was leaked early provided just enough fodder for the activists to spend their anarchistic energies in a scaled back way. Sort of like a pre-conditioning period. It wasn't the official decision but a pretty good indicator of what was coming. Now Several weeks later.... Having had time to digest the issue even though they don't like it it seems to me that most of the reactionary danger has been bled from the situation. Call it an unintentional benefit.

Last edited:
I believe there was some coordination going on, I mean they could not spring this on the crazies all at one time.

That said I bet they did not anticipate the do nothing attitude of Garland to protect them.

I believe there was some coordination going on, I mean they could not spring this on the crazies all at one time.

That said I bet they did not anticipate the do nothing attitude of Garland to protect them.
He's a complete piece of crap....most obviously partisan hack in that seat since Don Eric Holder-one.

Probably Alito himself leaked it.

It was bound to be a drastic reaction to this decision one way or another. I think the fact that it was leaked early provided just enough fodder for the activists to spend their anarchistic energies in a scaled back way. Sort of like a pre-conditioning period. It wasn't the official decision but a pretty good indicator of what was coming. Now Several weeks later.... Having had time to digest the issue even though they don't like it it seems to me that most of the reactionary danger has been bled from the situation. Call it an unintentional benefit.
I'm not so sure it was unintentional.

This could have never happened without a dangerously progressive biased media. The media source who got the leak should be charged with aiding and abetting a felon and prosecuted to the hilt. But Garland doesn't give a fuck about the law, just protecting his party. He should be charged with aiding and abetting a felon as well. This administration and the whole Democrat party has made a mockery out of our laws and constitution.

Forum List

Back