Why the Trump love?

The media hates Trump because Trump doesn't have to kiss the media's ass and the media will go out of it's way to punish Trump if they get the chance. It's refreshing to see Trump speak his mind in comparison to mumble mouth John McCain's double talk (ironically named the straight talk) express instructions to his staff to refrain from even mentioning Barry Hussein's middle name for fear of offending some exotic leftie anti-American club that would never vote for him anyway. Candidates don't need a platform at this stage of the game. It's clear that Hillary is afraid to make a statement on an issue and she is hoping that the useful idiots on the left vote for her regardless of her platform or lack of it.
No media is routing him on as the republic candidate. He is a godsend for the left. While he may have 17% of the republican vote, in a field of 16 candidates I might add, the rest of America thinks he is an absolute joke and polls way under Hilary. And he is, the guy is and acts like a reality tv star. And his politics change quickly with wherever the wind is blowing in the majority. No principles what so ever.

Trump is going to win and you liberals are terrified of that. I don't care what you say I'm voting for Trump.

Trump is going to win and you liberals are terrified of that. I don't care what you say I'm voting for Trump.
Trump is a liberal, with progressive policies. So go ahed and vote for him, give the liberals want they want

Forum List

Back