Why the US still backs Israel ?

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
We all know that both AIPAC and evangelicals have their own agendas...but it boggles me that conservatives turn a blind eye on what the Zionists think of them or the US as a whole and still back the apartheid state just so Israel thrives and the messiah comes back.

Feom the. Conservatives on this board I want your honest opinion about the raw videos below.

On one hand Israelis that dont beleive or respect Jesus and on the other hand Palestinian muslims respect jesus and beleive that he is the Messaih...which probably most of you didnt know this.

We all know that both AIPAC and evangelicals have their own agendas...but it boggles me that conservatives turn a blind eye on what the Zionists think of them or the US as a whole and still back the apartheid state just so Israel thrives and the messiah comes back.

Feom the. Conservatives on this board I want your honest opinion about the raw videos below.

On one hand Israelis that dont beleive or respect Jesus and on the other hand Palestinian muslims respect jesus and beleive that he is the Messaih...which probably most of you didnt know this.

Because Jews should have their own nation. Let them have it. Muslims have 50 Muslim majority countries. Of course all non-Muslims are treated like livestock in those countries, if they are even allowed to live. How are any of these Muslim nations less “Zionist” or not considered “apartheid”? Funny how that double standard is ignored by Muslim loving faggots like you.

Because Jews should have their own nation. Let them have it. Muslims have 50 Muslim majority countries. Of course all non-Muslims are treated like livestock in those countries, if they are even allowed to live. How are any of these Muslim nations less “Zionist” or not considered “apartheid”? Funny how that double standard is ignored by Muslim loving faggots like you.

You Nazis shoot up Jews as much as Palestinians do.

Forum List

Back