🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Trump will be a great President.

How do I know Trump will be good for this country? It's quite simple. Just look at how bad the Left is freaking out about a Trump Presidency. That tells me all I need to know. The best way to judge ones character is by the enemies they make. Enough said. I'm not saying Trump is perfect. But I believe he will be good for America.

Yeah, since Hillary is winning the popular vote by almost 2,000,000 votes now, what did you expect?
What's she win?
a bowl of soup and this cap.....
In about three years, that is all you Trumpsters will be getting. But there will always be shopping carts you can push around with whatever you have left in them.
settle down rocks,i aint no trumpster,it was a little humor,something a lot of you paranoid fucks need a little more of.....

How do I know Trump will be good for this country? It's quite simple. Just look at how bad the Left is freaking out about a Trump Presidency. That tells me all I need to know. The best way to judge ones character is by the enemies they make. Enough said. I'm not saying Trump is perfect. But I believe he will be good for America.

How trollish of you to pimp this pure unmitigated cock & bull out.
It is not cock and bull. Can you tell me, with a straight face, that the left is not freaking out, and becoming hysterical? Can you tell me that politicians, on both sides of the isle...the ones responsible for the mess we're in, have not done everything in their power to stop Trump? Trump won because he is not an establishment politician. The people have spoken. We will no longer tolerate business as usual. In two more years, there will be a couple dozen liberals leaving Congress. Liberals lost, all across America. There is a reason for this.Trump simply made us aware of it, and offered an alternative.

Yeah, since Hillary is winning the popular vote by almost 2,000,000 votes now, what did you expect?

Irrelevant butthurt reply. Loser.

Forum List

Back