Why voting by mail is risky!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Attached are "genuine" and "questioned signatures" EXAMPLES... Remember EXAMPLES... in Arizona as there is a serous question regarding the validity of signatures. Remember the voter registered signature is then compared to the ballot envelope's voter signature and this is the point...
YOU tell me which is the "genuine signature and which is the faked signature.

Voting tabulators at 30% of polling stations on Tuesday were unable to read formatting markers on ballots.
The printed markers were not dark enough for the machines to register correctly.

The following link shows distinct issues regarding the AZ governor election that
  1. There were hundreds of thouands of illegal ballots counted in Arizona’s midterm elections — in Maricopa County alone.
  2. Almost 60% of Maricopa County’s voting machines failed on Election Day —that’s not a statistic you’ll see reported in our corporate media.
  3. There is no way that 59% of Maricopa County’s voting machines stopped working on Election Day by accident — and one day after being tested.
  4. Between November 9th and November 11th, Maricopa County suddenly discovered more than 25,000 additional ballots that needed to be counted
  5. At least 16 voting stations in Maricopa County mixed together uncounted ballots with already counted ballots — and they did so intentionally.

Now the reality will be the case will probably be thrown out because the Judge may be biased. Facts.

Votesigs121722nolabel.png

So, what you are saying is all the past presidents with examples of their names on mail-in ballots were forged?
OH geez... how f...king stupid! These were REAL prominent people who's signatures were copied. NOT mail in ballots!
No wonder you believe everything the MSM says... you don't read closely!
AGAIN because your attention span is shorter than the average American's of 8.5 seconds...
Genuine signatures are compared to forged signatures.
WHICH is a real signature and a phony signature is the question!
Do you understand?
Now the extension to idiots like you is this... if you are an election worker who is comparing the voter registration form signature with the signature on the envelope the ballot was in AND you have less than 5 seconds... what would you do in your decision the ballot is valid.
When performed by professionals in criminal cases or legal proceedings, signature verification can take hours. But election employees in many states must do the job in as little as five seconds.

OH geez... how f...king stupid! These were REAL prominent people who's signatures were copied. NOT mail in ballots!
No wonder you believe everything the MSM says... you don't read closely!
AGAIN because your attention span is shorter than the average American's of 8.5 seconds...
Genuine signatures are compared to forged signatures.
WHICH is a real signature and a phony signature is the question!
Do you understand?
Now the extension to idiots like you is this... if you are an election worker who is comparing the voter registration form signature with the signature on the envelope the ballot was in AND you have less than 5 seconds... what would you do in your decision the ballot is valid.
When performed by professionals in criminal cases or legal proceedings, signature verification can take hours. But election employees in many states must do the job in as little as five seconds.
You do not sign exactly the same every time, there will always be variants to a signature every time you sign it.

The most common method to verify that absentee/mail ballots come from the intended voter is to conduct signature verification. When voters return an absentee/mail ballot, they must sign an affidavit on the ballot envelope. When the ballot is returned to the election office, election officials have a process for examining each and every signature and comparing it to other documents in their files that contain the voter signature—usually the voter registration record.

If a ballot is missing a signature or the signature does not match the one on file, some states offer voters the opportunity to “cure” their ballots. The election official will contact the voter explaining the problem and asking them to verify their information and that that they did in fact cast the ballot. See Table 15: States with Signature Cure Processes for more details.

Some states have other methods for verifying absentee/mail ballots, such as requiring voters to provide a copy of an identification document or to have the absentee/mail ballot witnessed or notarized.

Attached are "genuine" and "questioned signatures" EXAMPLES... Remember EXAMPLES... in Arizona as there is a serous question regarding the validity of signatures. Remember the voter registered signature is then compared to the ballot envelope's voter signature and this is the point...

Voting tabulators at 30% of polling stations on Tuesday were unable to read formatting markers on ballots.
The printed markers were not dark enough for the machines to register correctly.

The following link shows distinct issues regarding the AZ governor election that
  1. There were hundreds of thouands of illegal ballots counted in Arizona’s midterm elections — in Maricopa County alone.
  2. Almost 60% of Maricopa County’s voting machines failed on Election Day —that’s not a statistic you’ll see reported in our corporate media.
  3. There is no way that 59% of Maricopa County’s voting machines stopped working on Election Day by accident — and one day after being tested.
  4. Between November 9th and November 11th, Maricopa County suddenly discovered more than 25,000 additional ballots that needed to be counted
  5. At least 16 voting stations in Maricopa County mixed together uncounted ballots with already counted ballots — and they did so intentionally.

Now the reality will be the case will probably be thrown out because the Judge may be biased. Facts.

View attachment 739444

More fake news.

Until we go back to 1 day voting with valid ID, paper ballots with hand counts under fair scrutiny, our elections will continue to be faked & stolen by the UNiparty.
They will always cheat until it becomes impossible to do so

View attachment 739444
Is there a difference between signing in person and signing by mail?

Is there a difference between signing in person and signing by mail?
Definitely! The vote in person's signature is compared with the signature ON FILE!!! If there is ANY question the ballot is "cured"...

What is Ballot Curing?​

The majority of states rely on a process called signature verification to confirm the identity of mail voters. Voters in these states are required to sign their outer ballot envelope to establish their eligibility. Election officials then compare that signature to the voter’s signature on file, which is collected either during voter registration or some other transaction with the state.
If a voter’s signature is missing on the outer ballot envelope, or if it does not match their signature on file, the ballot can be rejected because the voter’s eligibility cannot be confirmed.
To make sure all eligible voters have their voices heard, many states rely on ballot curing to give voters a chance to fix—or “cure”—problems on their ballot envelope before their ballot is discarded. Importantly, voters aren’t changing their choices on the ballot itself.

You do not sign exactly the same every time, there will always be variants to a signature every time you sign it.

The most common method to verify that absentee/mail ballots come from the intended voter is to conduct signature verification. When voters return an absentee/mail ballot, they must sign an affidavit on the ballot envelope. When the ballot is returned to the election office, election officials have a process for examining each and every signature and comparing it to other documents in their files that contain the voter signature—usually the voter registration record.

If a ballot is missing a signature or the signature does not match the one on file, some states offer voters the opportunity to “cure” their ballots. The election official will contact the voter explaining the problem and asking them to verify their information and that that they did in fact cast the ballot. See Table 15: States with Signature Cure Processes for more details.

Some states have other methods for verifying absentee/mail ballots, such as requiring voters to provide a copy of an identification document or to have the absentee/mail ballot witnessed or notarized.
Congratulations! YOU are 100% right PLUS you are providing links.
Now the major point is the election workers are RUSHED to verify the mail in ballots... Again some with as little as 5 seconds to compare signatures. This link shows that issue...
https://azsos.gov/sites/default/files/AZSOS_Signature_Verification_Guide.pdf
That is the problem!

View attachment 739444
Maybe dumb assed Republicans should be making efforts to make it more secure, instead of preventing or eliminating vote by mail. I don't think they want it secure, as it would take away a bitching point.

More fake news.
So which signatures are real and which are fake? You have 5 seconds to tell which is which!
Now remember... these are two sets... one set is real the other is fact.
Now if you were an election worker one set is from the voter registration form and if you are like me, I am old enough to do absentee ballot
request, I get the request, I SIGN with my signature. Then sometime before election day I GET the ballot. I fill out the ballot. I put the ballot
into an envelope. I SIGN the envelope. I put that envelope in another provided envelope and mail.
The election people look at my absentee ballot request signature... compare to the envelope I signed for the ballot and if they are anywhere close, they accept the ballot! NOW that's the point! These election workers have generally less than 5 seconds to determine if the ballot request form signature I signed is the same as the ballot envelope I signed.
And that's the problem! There are many examples of what is called "ballot harvesting"... a reason most Democrats encourage illegal immigrants!
They use these and dead people's names, and many other examples of phony signatures and unless the election worker rejects... these ballots are counted!
Votesigs121722nolabel.png

Forum List

Back