Why we dirt under our fingernails Americans like Trump and the elitists don't!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The best example of us the working class liking Trump better is this poll of the military.
48% of the grunts who are generally killed like Trump.
Only 30% of the officers do.
General polling shows this same divide between educated/non educated.
WHY to be answered below.

"... poll of more than 1,100 active-duty troops, conducted in September, shows a deep divide over service members’ opinions of the commander in chief, whose first nine months in office have been marked by military policies that have drawn both praise and concern from Pentagon leaders.
While almost 48 percent of enlisted troops approve of Trump, only about 30 percent of officers say the same, the poll shows.
When asked specifically about Trump’s handling of military policies, about 55 percent of all troops surveyed rated Trump’s policies as favorable, versus 26 percent unfavorable.
Military Times Poll: What you really think about Trump

The people that do the work that will be killed KNOW that Trump is a doer. Trump doesn't believe in the elitists supposedly educated who give the orders. Trump knows from working with the construction workers, with the Grunts" the deplorables that we are the ones that do the work!
In the military especially... the majority of officers depend on orders from the top and they generally don't like anything that disrupts that OR puts more responsibility on them!

Case in point:
U.S. forces are no longer bound by requirements to be in contact with enemy forces in Afghanistan before opening fire, thanks to a change in rules of engagement orchestrated by Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis.
“We are no longer bound by the need for proximity to our forces,” Mattis told the House Armed Services Committee in the afternoon. “It used to be we have to basically be in contact with that enemy.”

“If they are in an assembly area, a training camp, we know they are an enemy and they are going to threaten the Afghan government or our people, [Gen. John Nicholson, commander of U.S. Forces Afghanistan] has the wherewithal to make that decision,” he added.

“Wherever we find them, anyone who is trying to throw the NATO plan off, trying to attack the Afghan government, then we can go after them,” Mattis said.

Mattis reveals new rules of engagement

Now as a result our grunts, can do what they KNOW and were trained to do... go after the enemy and NOT as this dumb ass elitist politically correct ROE had dictated!

ROEs082217.png

The dumber you are, the more you like Trump.

The dumber you are, the more likely you are to bleev Trump's bullshit.

We already knew that.

And you're actually proud of your stupidity!

So Trump is slightly like better than Obama and far worse that Bush. We all knew that.

We already knew that.

You are such a great example of phony intelligentsia! You can't even spell "believe" correctly and you think that is cute! Oh wait! Maybe YOU don't know how to spell!

We already knew that.

You are such a great example of phony intelligentsia! You can't even spell "believe" correctly and you think that is cute! Oh wait! Maybe YOU don't know how to spell!
I say "bleev" as a slap to the intelligence of people who believe the dumbest shit that comes out of Trump.

For example, "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

I'm sure you've seen that many times.

In ordinary conversations, I spell it correctly.

It only serves to show how dumb you are that you are unable to discern this.

William F. Buckley is spinning in his grave. Pseudocons are actually anti-intelligence! They snub big words!

Unbelievable.

Christ, things have gotten very bad indeed. I am honestly unsure whether the conservative movement can ever make it back from this.

We already knew that.

elitists going down. That's what we're watching.

We already knew that.

Yeah, we're watching the brainless parroting tards take over. Woo hoo!

Like I said. William F. Buckley is rolling in his grave. You probably don't even know who he is.

This is whose legacy you are stupidly and proudly destroying, you fucking assholes.

Watch out, there are a lot of elitist big words in the following paragraphs. You might die. I hope.

William F. Buckley Jr. - Wikipedia.

William Frank Buckley Jr.
(born William Francis Buckley;[1] November 24, 1925 – February 27, 2008) was an American conservative author[2] and commentator. He founded National Review magazine in 1955, which had a major impact in stimulating the conservative movement; hosted 1,429 episodes of the television show Firing Line (1966–1999), where he became known for his transatlantic accent and wide vocabulary;[3] and wrote a nationally syndicated newspaper column along with numerous spy novels.[4][5]

George H. Nash, a historian of the modern American conservative movement, said Buckley was "arguably the most important public intellectual in the United States in the past half century. For an entire generation, he was the preeminent voice of American conservatism and its first great ecumenical figure."[6] Buckley's primary contribution to politics was a fusion of traditional American political conservatism with laissez-faire economic theory and anti-communism, laying the groundwork for the new American conservatism of presidential candidate Barry Goldwater and President Ronald Reagan, both Republicans. Former Senate Republican leader Bob Dole said "Buckley lighted the fire".[7]

We already knew that.

Like I said. William F. Buckley is rolling in his grave. You probably don't even know who he is.
sure I do. He was great. Smartest man on TV back in the day.

We already knew that.

And you and the rest of the Tard Herd are destroying his legacy.

We already knew that.

even with all he was, the left still won the elitist game. he'd be disappointed that his legacy died having accomplished very little. The swamp still got infested and it is time to take it down. All day and everyday.

We already knew that.

And you and the rest of the Tard Herd are destroying his legacy.
naw, the elitist took care of that in the 90s.

We already knew that.

even with all he was, the left still won the elitist game. he'd be disappointed that his legacy died having accomplished very little. The swamp still got infested and it is time to take it down. All day and everyday.
The swamp got infested with you idiots. Psychopaths, liars, hypocrites, retards, and bigots.

We already knew that.

The swamp got infested with you idiots. Psychopaths, liars, hypocrites, retards, and bigots.
LOL, you still don't get who they are. It's no wonder you still don't understand the whole Trump thing.

We already knew that.

LOL, you still don't get who they are. It's no wonder you still don't understand the whole Trump thing.

dirt under fingernails has nothing to do with it -

uneducated white people make up the majority of Trumpdrones .. do you get that dufus ?

We already knew that.

Oh, I totally get the "Trump thing". You have no idea.

It's surreal watching Animal Farm actually happening in real life.

Forum List

Back