WHY were our Security forces 100% surprised by the Boston Marathon bombs???

The bombs were made from schrapnel filled pressure cookers and were of a kind frequently used in Afghanistan.

But it would have nothing whatsoever to do with the trial of Bin Laden's son in law. Nothing at all.

It's white Christian republicans.

They knew something was up. There were bomb sniffing dogs and Security running up and down that finish line. They told people not to be alarmed it was "only training"

What kind of dickface manufactures a bullshit conspiracy theory which dishonors the dead? Huh?

Shitbird.

Bingo. Some people in a tragedy immediately ask "how can I help?". Others immediately ask "who can I blame and how many political points can I mine out of this?"

Why in the world would anyone want to speculate about this in order to push a political agenda?

Oh yeah, ... Because they're tools

WHY were our Security forces 100% surprised by the Boston Marathon bombs???

... 100% surprised

the OP could be the only person on Earth that was " 100% surprised" by the bombing but there is reason to ask how it was able to happen where it did ...

The bombs were made from schrapnel filled pressure cookers and were of a kind frequently used in Afghanistan.

Playing Devil's advocate here, since the Sept. 11, 2001, 2,333,972 American military personnel had been deployed to Iraq, Afghanistan or both, as of Aug. 30,2011. So there are quite a few veterans that would know about that type of bomb. Maybe one of them didn't like the way they got treated at a VA hospital.

It is way to early to place the blame on anyone using only the facts that have been released so far.

HSA?

:lol:

Their task is basically impossible if we expect to to defend every public event in America.

Playing Devil's advocate here, since the Sept. 11, 2001, 2,333,972 American military personnel had been deployed to Iraq, Afghanistan or both, as of Aug. 30,2011. So there are quite a few veterans that would know about that type of bomb. Maybe one of them didn't like the way they got treated at a VA hospital.

It is way to early to place the blame on anyone using only the facts that have been released so far.

So now it's a veteran who doesn't like the VA.

If they dislike the VA so much, why do veterans groups swing into action and stop any and all change to that system?

HSA?

:lol:

Their task is basically impossible if we expect to to defend every public event in America.

This is true. 500,000 people go into Boston for the marathon. 500,000 people go into Nashville every day just for work. Hundreds of thousands of people gather every day in many cities in many venues.

What do you suggest, proctology exams for anyone walking down the street?

That's the logical conclusion -- which then gives self-proctologists like the OP the opening to start whining about TSA behind every bush. You can smell these hacks a mile away.

So nobody has any explanation for how the DHS "professionals" could have missed bombs put in the most obvious places before a major national sporting event, and not had the slightest clue anything was going on?

They knew something was up. There were bomb sniffing dogs and Security running up and down that finish line. They told people not to be alarmed it was "only training"

I'm not sure that is a sign they knew something. It sounds like SOP to me. But my question would be is this: If that was the case why were there no bombs found by the dogs? And why didn't the evacuate the area?

Last edited:

So nobody has any explanation for how the DHS "professionals" could have missed bombs put in the most obvious places before a major national sporting event, and not had the slightest clue anything was going on?

I don't have much faith in anybody who is there to keep us safe. Bottom line, we are not safe. Anywhere. For years, I groused about having to get shaken down before getting on a place because I have metal joint replacements. But when I got sick enough with something different to need to be on a medication pump, I am given a pass with the pump. I wear it strapped onto my waist in a butt pack. Could have been a bomb. Last year when I went to DC, I offered to show the pump to every TSA person I encountered and they declined to look. I still got the scan because I beeped in the walk through detectors. But not one of them actually wanted to see the pump which has mass and weighs about a pound and a half. Got forbid they should question a disabled person. That is how far we have come. They will search who it is PC to search. Everyone else gets a pass. It didn't make me feel safer in the sky.

Last edited:
We aren't safe. We haven't been safe since 9-11.

Most of the population has shunted 9-11 to the rear of their brains and like to think that we can't be hit again.

How many plots has the FBI and DHS foiled since 9-11??

From what I've been reading one of the wounded is a person of interest. He's a Saudi national and his wounds were completly different from the other wounded. All the pilots on 9-11 were Saudi's. Kinda makes ones wonder. NOT

Perhaps we should drop a nuke on the Sauds??

Homeland security failed. That's why Barry Hussein spent time on TV with inane platitudes and the news conference lasted an hour. It was CYA big time.

Forum List

Back