Why won’t Mexicrats just admit that Mexico is the place of origin for their constituency / Base?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Many Mexicrats here have openly bragged about the rigorous effort to recruit constituents from Mexico and how it’s paying off and how it will allow them to eventually force a single party rule.
Fuck it, why not own that shit Mexicrats?

Many Mexicrats here have openly bragged about the rigorous effort to recruit constituents from Mexico and how it’s paying off and how it will allow them to eventually force a single party rule.
let's upgrade Ellis Island and raise the minimum wage.

Ever wonder how the Republicans lost seats when the economy is still doing decent, Trump hasn't made a huge jerk out of himself, and we aren't in any new wars.

Its from "Manchurian Posters" who post ridiculous things trying to make Republicans look like racist pigs.

I'm going to start going around defending 1962 Northern Republican ideals lol.

Ever wonder how the Republicans lost seats when the economy is still doing decent, Trump hasn't made a huge jerk out of himself, and we aren't in any new wars.

Its from "Manchurian Posters" who post ridiculous things trying to make Republicans look like racist pigs.

I'm going to start going around defending 1962 Northern Republican ideals lol.

The cry / plea for good, real Americans to cave, roll over like nutless pussies, embrace the wetback invasion and get in line behind Mexicrats or else is coming.
We knew this day would come...let’s be candid about it.

I swear, I sometimes wonder if some of these guys are actually Democrats acting like caricatures of the worst of conservatism.

Who are Mexicrats?

So how are these mexicans supposed to make it to Ellis Island?

I swear, I sometimes wonder if some of these guys are actually Democrats acting like caricatures of the worst of conservatism.

Agreed. At least when folks use a computer to type they can be kinda sneaky in their motives or say things in a way that makes you think, "is that code for crazy". On phones it just comes out crazy.

Who are Mexicrats?

I’ll play along...
When Democrats sold their asses to Mexico they became Mexicrats.

Ellis Island was intended for White Europeans per the founders....Nope, we won’t make life easier for wetbacks. Sucks huh?

Who are Mexicrats?

I’ll play along...
When Democrats sold their asses to Mexico they became Mexicrats.

Do you mean their actual asses or something else?

they made it here. imagine if it were legal, to make it there.

Ellis Island was intended for White Europeans per the founders....Nope, we won’t make life easier for wetbacks. Sucks huh?
the right wing is complaining about not enough white people wanting to immigrate.

they made it here. imagine if it were legal, to make it there.

You didnt answer my question.

Forum List

Back