🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why would Disney construct a manmade beach, where gators roam, for kids

non political thread
Disney parks close, ISIS main weapon against the USA is terror and the economic harm that it causes. http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-trashed-remains-of-abandoned-disney-projects-1466546591

The photo worked huh?

You lose, parents have the last say, not you
ISIS inspired the alligator? I had not heard that.
Gators can be relocated to pools the everglades or this Disney lake.......... Terror is terror they do not care who's kid gets eaten, as long as the kid dies and Disney lays off workers

bass you're nuckin futs ,,,
The 911 attack cost the USA 3.3 trillion dollars, the first trillion in the first day. ISIS is waging an economic war on the USA. While I can not say they are winning, I can say that they are being very successful.

How did 10 foot gators get in this lake anyway?

You have no answer, unless you put them there and they certainly could have been put there, starving and looking for meat.

After the attack the Gator tried to phone 911 to pledge its support for ISIS, but his little arms were just too short.

ISIS claimed responsibility anyway.

After the attack the Gator tried to phone 911 to pledge its support for ISIS, but his little arms were just too short.

A child is dead, jokes are not needed.

So how did MONSTER kid eating gators get into the lake?

Threads Merged, Moved.

Gator attacks in Disney World are not "Politics", nor should you be spamming these threads.

A child is dead, jokes are not needed.

So how did MONSTER kid eating gators get into the lake?
Try watching the news once in awhile, Bassman. They have had alligator handlers on every night explaining that the lagoon is connected to other bodies of water by canals, and that alligators also travel from one body of water to another over dry land. So they swam or they walked. They say you should assume there are alligators in every body of water in Florida. There are millions in Florida. Although it would be a devious scheme--I'll grant you a star for "clever." Not true, but clever.

Yes, I believe there were signs, no swimming and an alligator warning.

But to me putting up signs is just a way that a company covers their asses. Some day walk around and count how many signs there are. It is amazing.
thats what i think i heard, they could of at least put a fence in the water like they do in some beaches in austrailia to keep the box jelly fish out

There are fences in the water not far from this beach Google Maps

I don't see what looks like a fence at the beaches.
they did a story on this on some cable network, they were reviewing the top 10, deadliest creatures on earth....box jelly was within the top 5,,they focused on this beach where they had this barrier, maybe 50/75 feet into the water? it was to keep the jelly fish out so that the tourists/locals could go swimming,,,,it was like putting the great wall of china in the beach.
I think those are shark nets not designed to keep out jellies
what i recall seeing on this program, was this popular beach in austrailia where they had this netting to keep the jelly fish out, dont remember the length. they actually showed a victim who was bitten by a box jelly fish,,,not a pretty picture. not sure what the theme was regarding the top ten, but i think it was the the animals with the worst stings/venims.

Why hasn't Disney deported these illegals yet? They are literally eating our babies!
Disney has killed every one that they could find and they were way way too big to have gotten there on their own or grown on the puny food in this lake.

The world we live in is very dangeous. None of us are getting out alive.

Body of 2-year-old boy snatched by alligator recovered, sheriff confirms | Fox News

So should swimming be banned, or should alligators be banned. Why exactly would Disney make a beach in gator territory, did ISIS put the gator in the lake? Should Disney be banned?

I don't think your proposed procedure goes even half far enough.

Ban lakes...!
Actually manmade lakes could be banned in Florida, because they attract deadly vermin

If Disney is liable for millions for an alligator death in its lagoon, then every landowner in America will massacre without mercy every alligator in America and we will have another extinct species. So no, this family should not get money.

Forum List

Back