Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
I kinda felt there was something wrong with this one. The Boogeyman propaganda hype seemed way too forced. Looks like another ugly CIA Taliban/Al Qaeda scenario. More Blow Back.

We have already been regaled with reports provided by the Wikileaks which identified the US embassy in Nigeria as a forward operating base for wide and far reaching acts of subversion against Nigeria which include but not limited to eavesdropping on Nigerian government communication, financial espionage on leading Nigerians, support and funding of subversive groups and insurgents, sponsoring of divisive propaganda among the disparate groups of Nigeria and the use of visa blackmailto induce and coerce high ranking Nigerians into acting in favour of US interests.

But beyond what we know from the Wikileaks report, what many Nigerians do not know is that US embassy’s subversive activities in Nigeria fits into the long term US government’s well camouflaged policy of containment against Nigeria the ultimate goal of which is to eliminate Nigeria as a potential strategic rival to the US in the African continent.

According to wikileaks article on ACRI which potrays the ACRI as a counterweight which was set up by the US to instigate mistrust in Nigerian dominated ECOMOG; the sense of nigerian led anti-american opposition was first observed in during the bush administration, when nigeria without support from the west or UN led the first ever african intervention force on peacekeeping mission to Liberia while at the same time engaging serria loene in forced peace combat, with predominantly nigerian troops( over 90%) being spearheaded by then Military ruler Gen. Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida.

Both concluded with a recommendation that the US Government in conjunction with its allies should seek to contain the growing influence of Nigeria in the sub-region by forming a parallel organization to ECOMOG. But in order not to unduly alarm and antagonize Nigeria which the report admitted still had considerable influence in the region, the US government was advised to go about this using quiet diplomacy and instigating false propaganda.

Years, later the CIA while tactically taking advantage of growing sectarian violence in Nigeria, recruited jobless islamic extremist through muslim and other traditional leaders offering training indirectly to the group by use of foreign based terror groups. A detailed analysis is done.

1. In December 2011 an Algerian based CIA wing gave out #40 Million Naira as a planned Long term partnership with Boko Haram with PLEDGE TO DO MORE.

2. On June 29, 2009 a United States cable leaked by wikileaks showed that the CIA public predicted the onslaught of deadly terrorist attack by Boko Haram, i.e even 2 months before Boko Haram started terrorist actions...

Read More:
Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Last edited:
It should be investigated, but my fear all along over assange and snowden was that they themselves can be used to sow disinformation. Of course, we brought in upon ourselves via the past two administrations.

It should be investigated, but my fear all along over assange and snowden was that they themselves can be used to sow disinformation. Of course, we brought in upon ourselves via the past two administrations.

Don't count on it being investigated. It's just 'Collateral Damage' to them. Price of doing business. They continue to repeat history. They ultimately created the Taliban & Al Qaeda. And they're currently supporting brutal Terrorists in Syria too. So nothing would surprise me. Unfortunately, this story seems very credible and plausible.

And also keep in mind, our Government is currently funding & arming Neo-Nazis in Ukraine as well. So this story is not nearly as far-fetched as many would like to believe.

We should probably tell the CIA to stop doing that. They shouldn't be kidnapping school girls and selling them to muslim extremists. I mean that's just CRAZY, right?

And also keep in mind, our Government is currently funding & arming Neo-Nazis in Ukraine as well. So this story is not nearly as far-fetched as many would like to believe.
Are you sure the government arms them? I thought NRA and equivalents in oter countries supply. And that isn't because they support a group. They would sell to both sides in a war to earn more money. This doesn't mean that the government nor weapon manufacturers suport the neo-nazis. They probably also supply the groups that fight against the extremists.

Are you sure the government arms them? I thought NRA and equivalents in oter countries supply. And that isn't because they support a group. They would sell to both sides in a war to earn more money. This doesn't mean that the government nor weapon manufacturers suport the neo-nazis. They probably also supply the groups that fight against the extremists.

Yes, the Military Industrial Complex wants and needs more War & chaos. That's why they're instigating it all over the World. They have no problem playing both sides. Just as long as there's War & chaos. It's all profit for them. Sadly, this one looks like what they did when they essentially created the Taliban & Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. More deadly Blow Back.

Yes, the Military Industrial Complex wants and needs more War & chaos. That's why they're instigating it all over the World. They have no problem playing both sides. Just as long as there's War & chaos. It's all profit for them. Sadly, this one looks like what they did when they essentially created the Taliban & Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. More deadly Blow Back.
Yeah, and just for profit. I don't think Al Qaeda is created by the military indrustial complex though.

Yeah, and just for profit. I don't think Al Qaeda is created by the military indrustial complex though.

Well, maybe not directly. But certainly indirectly. They armed & funded the Muslim fanatics in Afghanistan who later became the Taliban & Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. And this one seems off too. They wanted to destabilize Nigeria and get our Military in there. So I have no problem believing they created this group. It's par for the course for them.

Last edited:
And now, U.S. Troops are landing in Nigeria. It's looking more & more like this is an old news scam. This event likely happened more than a year ago or so. The video footage is old. Boko Haram likely no longer exists. The Nigerian Military already slaughtered them. I see this as just another CIA/U.S. Government scam.

Last edited:
What about the El Salvadoran children who are being smuggled across the border and huddled like animals into jail cells in American border towns, and then ignored by the media — is that a covert CIA initiative???

It's along the same lines as the Boko Haram story, that one.

What about the El Salvadoran children who are being smuggled across the border and huddled like animals into jail cells in American border towns, and then ignored by the media — is that a covert CIA initiative???

It's along the same lines as the Boko Haram story, that one.

Boko Haram no longer exists. They were destroyed more than a year ago. These are bogus stories. It's likely a ploy to get American Troops in Nigeria. And i'm not sure if the CIA is involved with the massive influx of Illegals. But it does appear to be a planned coordinated effort. Who's doing that planning? I can only guess. But if you contemplate it a bit, i'm sure you'll come to your own conclusion on that. But it does appear to be a coordinated effort.

Last edited:
And now, U.S. Troops are landing in Nigeria. It's looking more & more like this is an old news scam. This event likely happened more than a year ago or so. The video footage is old. Boko Haram likely no longer exists. The Nigerian Military already slaughtered them. I see this as just another CIA/U.S. Government scam.

The Nigerian military? Ah no.

The Nigerian military? Ah no.

An old story. They're dredging it up for a reason. The video footage is old and much of this story cannot be corroborated. It's kinda like the Kony story. They dredged up old footage & stories and made is appear as if it was happening currently. But that was an old story as well. Kony has likely been dead for many years.

I'm not quite sure why they dredged this one up now. But my hunch is that they want to get U.S. Troops in there somehow. If you research a bit, you'll find old news stories of the Nigerian Military decimating Boko Haram. They were a force at one point, but they haven't been for a long time. This is a bogus 'crisis.'

So I have no problem believing they created this group.
Given this is an conspiracy theory with conjecture as evidence that you skimmed up from some blog, and historically you have endorsed every conspiracy theory like this... of course you have no problem believing this.

Sadly, you are gullible so it is what you do.

So I have no problem believing they created this group.
Given this is an conspiracy theory with conjecture as evidence that you skimmed up from some blog, and historically you have endorsed every conspiracy theory like this... of course you have no problem believing this.

Sadly, you are gullible so it is what you do.

Big Brother does all sorts of evil around this World. You just haven't come to terms with that ugly reality yet. But i'm confident one day you will.

Forum List

Back